Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Make 6 Figures As A Student - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make 6 Figures As A Student (182 Views)

Let Me Teach You How To Make 6 Figures Weekly / These Are The 11 Materials That Are Earning Me Up To 6 Figures Income From Home. / Earn 6 Figures As A Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 6 Figures As A Student by Daniegold(m): 12:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Making 6 Figures As A Student

This Post comes with a wonderful free gift, trust me, if you just read to the end.

IS SCHOOL A SCAM?

This Post comes with a wonderful free gift, trust me, if you just read to the end.
Are you a Graduate, an Undergraduate, an Aspiring Undergraduate, an Artisan, a Yahoo Boy or a slowpoke School haters.
Abeg, leave all you are doing now and listen...
They say ''Education is the Key to Success'' but not any more....
Let me tell you a Secret.
Our Political leaders has changed the Padlock.
Hence, We need a new key! A Durable one at most.
In the days of our grand parents, as long as you went to school, jobs will be knocking at your doors. If you manage and graduate with a good score.... �eeehn, companies will be giving you great offers and competing on how to employ you.

That time has expired.....

Then People are schooled to look for jobs, work hard and harder and Earn, the cycle continues again and again down to this generation. But there's a new Cycle and only the Rich understands this!
Would you like to know the new cycle?
Read on!
Nigeria is one of the most educated country in Africa still our graduates are Taxi Drivers, Fumigation Experts, Absolute Cleaners and other glorified names they call themselves.

A graduate that studied Pharmacy is teaching Business Studies in a small toilet school and is telling me she just want to teach and impact lives...
If i Slap you �Eeeehn.. you that is already confused , you want to confuse other children.
Now listen Carefully!
Its because we haven't Rewired our Education to create Wealth!
Why are graduates still looking for jobs?
Why are Graduates still paying Experienced Entrepreneur to help them write an Outstanding Business Plan?
Who failed us? The System or us?
Every Course you study makes you an Expert Solution Provider, you just haven't looked at it that way.....
Its because they didn't look for that missing Puzzle while going to classes.
My Friends, there are only two things education can do for you.
Education will give you Exposure but still make you dependent....
YOU NEED SOMETHING ELSE THAT WILL CREATE WEALTH AND MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL.
Come closer, let me tell you in your ear so nobody else hears it...
Its the Biggest Secret of the Century!
(drags you ears closer ) YOU NEED SKILLS!
That's the MEGA HUGE PLUS to that Cardboard Certificate you want to use 20+ years of education to acquire. (Make Rat no chop am where you keep am ooh )
Your Intelligence shouldn't be based on Scores, Grades or Position but by Being Productive!
So can i ask you a question University Students and any other interested person?
Are you still planning on resuming back to School without any Paying Skills (side Hustle)?
Are you about to be a Graduate and you're already asking yourself ''After this, what next?''
Are you tired of expecting Alawee or pocket money before fixing that personal Project?
Do you wish to have a Source of Income that can create WEALTH without doing Yahoo or disrupting your Studies?
Or you have a Talent and you are looking for how to Monetize it?
Your Cry has gone to Heaven and God has sent just 3 People on Earth To Equip You with the necessary keys and tools needed.
Join the Moving Train as we look forward to equipping a Maximum of 300 Potential University Students this week.
Below are what you will enjoy in this training :
1. Cash Vomiting Business Ideas you can start with or without Capital.

2. More than 5 Hot Money Making Skills

3. How to Monetize your Talents

ALL FOR FREE!
Am sure you are already waiting to join the Train....
BUT YOU MUST DO ONE THING FIRST!

You have to share this Post first....
Comment Done...

Comment your Phone number to have direct access to the WhatsApp Group where diamonds like values will be added to your Life.

The Group is almost filled up and we have close to 300 Members, this Post will be deleted and the link will be revoked forever...
Just comment your Phone number to be added
Hope to see you in Soon!
Re: Make 6 Figures As A Student by uthlaw: 1:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Make 6 Figures As A Student by Callmeboss(m): 2:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Make 6 Figures As A Student by Olasco789(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Hot Job Vacancies In A Leading Technology Firm / Hiring Thumbnail Designer For Youtube Channel - Remote Work, Good Salary / Overcoming Financial Hardship In Covid-19!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.