Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera (37236 Views)

Ned Nwoko Meets Sharon Ikeazor For Collaboration With Ministry Of Environment / Malaria Eradication: Ned Nwoko Meets DSP Omo-Agege, Others For Malaria Agency / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by StillWiz: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Anything when involve Nigerian Police naa white elephant project.

Nigerian Police arrest person for my area , when we go station go bail the guy

We con ask wetin the guy do , Police say the guy when there arrest tooo worwor ☹️,the guy de cry profusely, e de ask them “ to worwor na crime , to worwor naa crime cry sad

Nobody worwor for this life oh , everybody is just unique in its own way

Is this a joke or something?
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by Karemarealty288(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
benuejosh:
Shey this man said he was going to fumigate the whole Nigeria against mosquitoes?

Dont mind the polygamist... He has abandoned mosquito eradication ...now na CCTV.

Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by emmy512: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Antarctic explorer?? My don full.
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by AsawanaDgreat: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Commendable effort, God bless him
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by Akacollins7: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Promise up, promise down. What to the fumigation promised. We are going to fumigate Nigeria starting from January and we're now in July
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by stormborn28(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
freshkpomo:
CCTV and drones are needed badly, secondly there government should legalize and employ more Vigilantes,they know the hood more than anyone

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria
you like kpomo? My neighbor dey sell fresh kpomo. Very good
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by stormborn28(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
alexistaiwo:
This man is always trying hard to be noticed.

He might just be planning his soft landing should in case his bubble burst tomorrow.

How do you arrest and prosecute a man who donated CCTV to an Inspector-General of Police?

It is possible but not easy.

Wadume saga comes to mind.
exactly my thought
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Ned Nwoko no go buy CCtV for im village, e dey here dey buy for Abj
na where he new family one stay nah

1 Like

Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Blyzz:
na where he new family one stay nah

Seriously? Na im know be that nah

2 Likes

Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
benuejosh:
Shey this man said he was going to fumigate the whole Nigeria against mosquitoes?

That's why they are animals and mature slaves) sabotours in the zoo/Niggarea.

Why don't these people take projects as these to their respective mothers/father's lands/communities?

Since they don't have interest to develop their mother's lands, when they are dead, their dead bodies should be rejected by communities.
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by cctvwizard(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is the type of CCTV they need

1 Like

Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by Grateful02(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
I wish Ned will reconsider his money and not go ahead with the donation if not it will be a waste. Imagine ordinary streeLights boys dey komot am den weti be CCTV? This nation isn't matured yet abg
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Seriously? Na im know be that nah

Until his village people start attacking these hypocrites corrupt slaves in the zoo, they will never have common sense to start developing their communities.

Magus them will just steal everything to their homes.

Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by Rolexjerry(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
I.G should hide his small daughters oooo
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by Temysteve(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ezemarcel:
God punish all our corrupt leaders ...most especially minister of disaster
The minister for humanitarian affairs and disaster deserve a lashes, she don't even know her Job. she and Adamu Adamu na 5&6
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by SUNNINO(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
It's irritating and annoying doing things outside, where you have nothing much to show at home. How much has he done for Anioma people? Going to Abuja to show off.
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by freshkpomo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
stormborn28:
you like kpomo? My neighbor dey sell fresh kpomo. Very good

Lol, I only eat fresh ones ooo... Make I see the pic of the kpomo seller first..

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite...

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by lildush(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ned nwodo... Please adopt me
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by June12king(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wish i could get this contract now, shocked, anyways for installation of CCTV, INTERCOM, FIRE ALARM, SOLAR. contact me 09077435858
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by bigtt76(f): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Shark guy wan install cameras to watch over Regina so Abuja guys nor go chop am cheesy cheesy cheesy

AlexReports:
Security: Ned Nwoko meets IGP Adamu, sets to donate CCTV camera

Billionaire Philanthropist and Antarctica explorer Prince Ned Nwoko, who has passion for giving back to the society today met with the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, in his office with his technical partner where he made his intention known to support the efforts of the Nigerian Police force in protecting life and properties with free installation of CCTV cameras in Abuja.

According to reports, Prince Ned Nwoko was also taken on a tour of the control room to have an overview of the security apparatus and effort of the police to respond to distress calls and timely intervention in curbing crimes in FCT.

The Inspector-General of Police commended the philanthropist gesture of Prince Ned Nwoko to identify with Police in providing tools to complement government efforts in combating crime and keeping people safe in Abuja.

It was also gathered that the first phase of the project will include installation of CCTV cameras across 28 locations which would be monitored from the control room at the Police Force headquarters.

Recall that Prince Ned Nwoko who is married to Nollywood Sensational actress, Regina Daniels, is the Initiator of Eradication of Malaria in Africa where he plans to fund malaria vaccine and fumigate the entire country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGaWeoF3b40

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/07/security-ned-nwoko-meets-igp-adamu-sets.html?m=1
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by earnit3: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
ok
Re: Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera by Harbdulrafiu(m): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Anything when involve Nigerian Police naa white elephant project.

Nigerian Police arrest person for my area , when we go station go bail the guy

We con ask wetin the guy do , Police say the guy when there arrest tooo worwor ☹️,the guy de cry profusely, e de ask them “ to worwor na crime , to worwor naa crime cry sad

Nobody worwor for this life oh , everybody is just unique in its own way
Lol.. Na real white elephant project

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp / Adeleke’s Wife Showers Gifts On First Baby Of 2023 In Osun (photos) / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.