Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. (390 Views)

Plots Of Land Available For Sale At Infant Jesus. Call-08160274884. / One Bedroom Apartment For Rent At Infant Jesus / Equisitely Finished Terrace And Semi-detached Duplex At Infant Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by valencia2012(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2020
My 50x100 plot of land is up for sale. Initially planned as my retirement home, but have chosen my village. Please contact me if you are interested.
Note: Please contact me directly as I have not appointed anyone to act on my behalf. The plot belongs to me.
Location is almost opposite Infant Jesus Academy. It's also a 3 minutes drive to Government House Asaba.
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by Larry1960: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2020
valencia2012:
My 50x100 plot of land is up for sale. Initially planned as my retirement home, but have chosen my village. Please contact me if you are interested.
Note: Please contact me directly as I have not appointed anyone to act on my behalf. The plot belongs to me.
Location is almost opposite Infant Jesus Academy. It's also a 3 minutes drive to Government House Asaba.

How much I'm interested
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2020
Valencia2012 @ Good morning sir , please I am in Asaba please appoint me as your Agent in Asaba let me help you and sell it. My Number is 09058818181
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by valencia2012(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Larry1960:

How much I'm interested

Thanks for your interest.
Kindly send me an email through the link on nairaland. Due to SCAMS and impersonations, I only give out my contacts directly and privately to my confirmed clients.
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by valencia2012(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2020
AsabaPropertyAg:
Valencia2012 @ Good morning sir , please I am in Asaba please appoint me as your Agent in Asaba let me help you and sell it. My Number is 09058818181

Great!
Just give me some time to conclude with my lawyer in Asaba, you may have to work with him as I won't be in Nigeria until my leave in December.
Kindly let me see your credentials, references and experiences. It's important to trust ourselves.
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Ok sir.
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by valencia2012(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
valencia2012:

Precise location is Ifeanyichukwu Nwagbo Street, Opposite Infant Jesus Academy and Government house, Asaba, Delta State.
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by valencia2012(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Plot of land still available for grabs. Just waiting for my lawyer to get me the currently estimated value. I bought it in December 2011.
Stay tuned!
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by valencia2012(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2020
AsabaPropertyAg:

Hi, still interested?
My lawyer in Asaba just confirmed all is clear for me to sell my plot of land.
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by valencia2012(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2020
AsabaPropertyAg:
Ok sir.

Am done with consultation with my lawyer in Asaba.
Kindly send me a mail: valencia747@yahoo.com
Your mobile number is without a WhatsApp. I need one with a WhatsApp.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by valencia2012(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Plot is still available for grabs!
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by valencia2012(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Plot of land still available!
A 200k discount off!
Simply contact me, then my lawyer in Asaba.
It is my personal land, originally planned for my retirement home.
Re: Plot Of Land In Asaba, Near Government House And Infant Jesus, Delta State. by valencia2012(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Land is still available.

(1) (Reply)

5 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Buying Land In Nigeria / The Pantheon Smart Home Lekki Now Selling / Lands For Rent At Igbo-etche Road (by Eneka), Near Police Post, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.