Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Response To Noise Makers About Apostle Joshua Selma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Response To Noise Makers About Apostle Joshua Selma (245 Views)

Untold Truth About Apostle Joshua Selman Wife / Hear What Apostle Joshua Selma Said About Pastor Kumuyi / Share Apostle Joshua Selma Message That Had Blessed Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Response To Noise Makers About Apostle Joshua Selma by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Normally I am not the type that use to talk when I have an attack on me, especially when God ask me not to talk,but I will talk when you rubbish any man I love,honour and respect,I will not spare you,I will not mind how you see me,or how you interpret my position,that is your cup of tea.

This whole nonsense started last year,when I saw an article with the Heading "Selman a Major Agent Satan has released against the church"

Read fully here:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=242423e0617208fecb9329389fc82881&news_entry_id=s46db0613200709en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=HOME_PAGE_a30ae2ff-0c79-4215-956e-b23726022cbb&from=news
Re: My Response To Noise Makers About Apostle Joshua Selma by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Any teaching that is not of Jesus Christ Himself is false teaching and anti-Christ in origin.

The anti-Christ many of you seek are all those who call themselves MOGs and assume themselves teachers in the name of God.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Sexual Sin; sexual sinners in the bible. / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye React As Nigerians Troll Pastor Adeboye's Birthday Post / Adeboye: How My Friends Dumped Me For Serving Non-alcoholic Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.