Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

“the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride (1730 Views)

Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by usmikky2010: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Following her wedding announcement on social media, many ladies rushed to the Facebook page of Nigerian blogger, Sophie Anthony, to warn her of her husband who they claim is allegedly still married to another woman.

Sophie who is also a life coach got married on June 27th, and shared stunning from her wedding with the caption; “Dreams do come true… God begins another journey with us!! ”

Some Nigerian women immediately took to her comment section to warn her about her new husband “Tony” who is allegedly married to another woman and a gold digger.

Some of the women who reacted to the post alleged that Tony is yet to sign the divorce papers for his previous marriage which crashed. They also claimed he is a gold digger and a lazy man who preys on women...

Read More: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2020/07/10/the-man-is-married-to-another-woman-ladies-warn-new-bride/

Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by aminusodiq(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Hhh
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by nero2face: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2020
see how bittered u girl sound, it's clear ur all friends to his ex wife who don't want anything good round the young man, remember every man has loving and caring heart, he only need to be with the right person, this his new marriage will work and u all will be put to shame...stupid old women

8 Likes

Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by donbachi(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2020
Bad belle....congrats
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by midascnn(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Crazy world we live in..
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2020
At list his a nwafor
Unlyk d mumus dat marry ndi ji aziza e si ofe
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by ojun50(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Nothing wey person no dey see
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by Temitopemo6e6(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2020
God begins another journey with us because busstop dey front

Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by popsy2(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Ok
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by Mayng01(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2020
So mean by the ladies.
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by GOFRONT(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2020
I just dey imagine how brother Tony done disfigure Adanma's honeypot
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by doggedfighter(f): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by doggedfighter(f): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Tony, is this true ?
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by icebird25(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2020
Bad Belle
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by donaldking10: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2020
village pple
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Some guys are just lucky. Ex wife sponsored marriage. Maybe this one too will sponsor this.

Where men dey get these nice babes from? I need find one marry.

Na hungry ones I just dey meet
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by Unseen(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2020
I read the whole screen shots from the site. From the sound of things, the bride must have been told everything since, because they can't tell me it was the wedding pics that brought it to their knowledge.

Besides all they said is one side of a story. A girl that sponsored her wedding must have shown the man hell.

A man can marry a jobless woman and have peace but when the man is jobless and the woman is working...... Hell will let loose.

2 Likes

Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by chii8(f): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2020
OcVoice:
Some guys are just lucky. Ex wife sponsored marriage. Maybe this one too will sponsor this.

Where men dey get these nice babes from? I need find one marry.

Na hungry ones I just dey meet

Hahahaha....
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by nero2face: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2020
weeping and wailing from u idiots can't stop the beautiful couple from enjoying their marriage, better go teach ur friend to be submissive to de next man who may come her way, maybe bcuz she's rich she forgot she's a wife...stupid slay goats
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by bukatyne(f): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
nero2face:
weeping and wailing from u idiots can't stop the beautiful couple from enjoying their marriage, better go teach ur friend to be submissive to de next man who may come her way, maybe bcuz she's rich she forgot she's a wife...stupid slay goats

Are you Tony?

5 Likes

Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by midascnn(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
CO-ASK
bukatyne:

Are you Tony?
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by bukatyne(f): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
For a life coach, I would expect due diligence.

If she did not, she should dig deep and if he is still married to another woman get the marriage annulled.

Trying to pepper us with pictures without resolving the issues is like sleeping with fire on her roof.

We fall and rise again.

@people shouting bad belle: that is how we are warned of impeding doom and refuse to listen because we think they are jealous or don't like us or judgemental or old school or woke or whatever undecided

6 Likes

Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by bukatyne(f): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
midascnn 9post=91573932:
CO-ASK

Hahahahahahaha

Let us patiently wait for the answer.
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by nero2face: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Are you Tony?
if cuz he is my namesake, but not withstanding, those are mere bad belles
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by bukatyne(f): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
nero2face:
if cuz he is my namesake, but not withstanding, those are mere bad belles

You must know the Tony to know that the women are 'bad belle-ing' him.

Several Facebook users would not accuse Tony if there is nothing off about him.

There is a story, one the babe needs to find out.

1 Like

Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by faithfull18(f): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmn, wonders shall never end.
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by nero2face: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

You must know the Tony to know that the women are 'bad belle-ing' him.

Several Facebook users would not accuse Tony if there is nothing off about him.

There is a story, one the babe needs to find out.
ur one of the bad belles, evil people always wishing others evil, don't go and learn attitude tomorrow u will come here to rant
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by bukatyne(f): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
nero2face:
ur one of the bad belles, evil people always wishing others evil, don't go and learn attitude tomorrow u will come here to rant

Oga Tony, go and resolve your first marriage before you can continue your marriage to the blogger.

Else, it is bigamy which is punishable by law.

3 Likes

Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by Decibel: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
At list his a nwafor
Unlyk d mumus dat marry ndi ji aziza e si ofe
Lola I guess wink
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by nero2face: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Oga Tony, go and resolve your first marriage before you can continue your marriage to the blogger.

Else, it is bigamy which is punishable by law.
first u don't tell an African man who and how many to marry, 2ndly no law prevents man from marrying another woman even when he's yet to divorce his first wife, only a woman in under such law, so my dear, go and learn attitude, don't come here to wish evil to a man's matrimony... Lol
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by bukatyne(f): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
nero2face:
first u don't tell an African man who and how many to marry, 2ndly no law prevents man from marrying another woman even when he's yet to divorce his first wife, only a woman in under such law, so my dear, go and learn attitude, don't come here to wish evil to a man's matrimony... Lol

@bold:

Your village laws abi?

African man grin

You guys almost never use it for a good trait.

'This is Africa' has stopped trending here.
Re: “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
nero2face:
Tell them!

This is Africa! All these Nl feminists self grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

69-Year-Old Man Divorces His Wife Of 30 Years After Finding Out She Voted Biden / Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel / His Name Is Jeremiah Umoh Ekpo,4rm Akwaibom A Custom Offiicer And He Is My Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.