Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa (47384 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Salihu Lukeman: Oshiomhole Has Hijacked Ize-Iyamu’s Campaign / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Omoslim26: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Anything dat will free 9ja from this demonic shackles called APC
let's strive hard to drive dem out of every nook and cranny of dis nation
d damage they have cursed ehnn
our God knows how we will repair them
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by emperorzz(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Obaseki should be wary of the pdp giving him the Arhiavbere and Jonathan treatment.
They make you release money for their support. they convince both you and themselves that the people are solidly behind you. They share the money among themselves, go on private shopping sprees and vacations while pretending its all campaign strategies. Obaseki relaxes. INEC announces result. Otiku!
They give him the "We tried our best, but God knows best" line.
Obaseki be warned!
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Osidazz19: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
So PDP and Secondiot didn't campaign for the Pastor?

DUMMY.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Unigrad: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Richyboss14:
PDP will not know what will hit them come September... All this propaganda won't work... osho baba will do anything at all cost to win this election so as not to cover his face in shame.. APC has this election wrapped up already even before the first vote gets casted
Why Oshiomole nor do everything possible to retain his position as National Chairman of APC?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Ganbite: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
I do tell my people that South South Politics is different from Afonja's Politics, In South South rigging is very difficult when there is no much gap in victory compare to landmarks of huge different that am sure Obaseki will get.

I could still recollect when one of the PDP member said Obaseki has performed very well in the last 2-3years and he was grilled in PDP and his response then was that he has no plans to join APC and he will never join the Party but if anyone perform very well that person should be praise irrespective of the party, that he only praise Obaseki for the good job he has done in EDO..

I could still recollect when i told my colleagues that if what they did to Ambode in southwest if they try that to any south south, that he will decamp and rendered the party useless, they were all making jess but today thank God the samething has happened in South South which buttress my point and i'm 100% sure that come sept 19th there will be no APC in EDO state...

Obaseki will not just win with a low mergin but huge one like 80%-20% if they like they should deploy all the soldiers we have in nigeria and all the para-military they will still loose. Oshiomole killed EDO APC because of his personal interest .

This my own personal opinion

Long Live Edo People
Long live Obaseki
God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Unigrad: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
They should not goan campaign...

Be playing with sand on billboards.

Their eye go clear.

1 month ago PDP were calling Obaseki a failed Governor who performed exceptionally poorly.

Today he is the best since sliced bread.

APC should use that for campaign too.
Can you show us your evidence where PDP said Obaseki failed one month ago?
I know you support APC, are you eligible to vote in the election?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by israelmao(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
]See campaign strategies without violent approach.He said,Ize-Iyamu has not come out to say Oshiomhole was lying about him what he said against him some years ago.This is a boobytrap for Ize-Iyamu and his campaign team,I'm waiting for them on how they will counter this.
What Oshiomhole said about Ize-Iyamu in 2016:
.In 2007,check the records, Ize-yamu was hiding from EFCC.He didn't vote.How can somebody who didn't vote claim that he made me?
.If you have looked at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man (Ize-Iyamu)whose only,by his CV was a student and rusticated for two years,he read law but he is not a barrister.
What Oshiomhole said about Obaseki in 2016:
.I don't care if Obaseki betrays me at the end of the day,Obaseki allegiance should be to the people and not me
.The oath of office he is going to subscribe to,says;that he will defend the constitution of Nigeria ,he will do everything to uplift the quality of life of Edo people.Nothing in his oath of office will include I shall not betray my predecessor because I have no interest to be betrayed.
Excerpt from Daily Trust.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Bizibi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
clarocuzioo:
I once said this here on Nairaland that Oshiomhole has done all the campaign for Ize Iyamu.

All Obaseki need do is to start airing all the campaign clips personally done by Ize Iyamu's godfather in the person of Adams Oshiomhole.

All media houses, bill boards, CNN, AL-JAZEERA, NEWYORK TIMES, SUN LONDON , will air and publish that clip from Oshiomhole.

It's gonna be very interesting.
oshiomole is not ize iyamu godfather.....he is stronger than oshiomole.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by daddydonline: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ganduje like: is this meeeeeeeeeee
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Honour1407(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Words are eggs
Lashist:
Oshiomole should just come back and make a video and tell edo how iyamu has changed and is no more a thief and cultist...i know our politicians are shameless. He can do that well
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by tomdon(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:
The way Apc battered Ize Iyamu in 2016 ehh.

The way Pdp demonized Obaseki ehh..

Only a shameless person will support any of them in this election

What was obasekis offence then
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Dmano: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Those that said federal might,are already afraid,because you can only rigg in where you popular. Obaseki is only waiting to be sworn in a second time
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by sapientia(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hehehehehehe

This one sweet me ooo

Nigeria eeh
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
kponkedenge:
I believe at some point down the road, Obaseki and Oshiomhole will settle their rift.
If you watched the video of Oshiomhole campaigning for Obaseki, you would know he truly likes the man.....it takes someone really close to you to make the person your best man for your wedding.
I hope they settle their rift, but not until Obaseki teaches Oshiomhole about what he said earlier....that godfatherism has no place in Edo State.
lol that audio photo op wedding?
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Temitopemo6e6(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Iceberg3:

Put a peg on your own, Afonja

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
my won na make una stop to export cult-guys and runz babes into Italy abeg
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by bayelsaowei(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:
The way Apc battered Ize Iyamu in 2016 ehh.

The way Pdp demonized Obaseki ehh..

Only a shameless person will support any of them in this election
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by lalawealthy: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
clarocuzioo:
I once said this here on Nairaland that Oshiomhole has done all the campaign for Ize Iyamu.

All Obaseki need do is to start airing all the campaign clips personally done by Ize Iyamu's godfather in the person of Adams Oshiomhole.

All media houses, bill boards, CNN, AL-JAZEERA, NEWYORK TIMES, SUN LONDON , will air and publish that clip from Oshiomhole.

Bros,make we de objective.this kain opinion politics nah Yankee e de happen,naija politics nah by interest..
Wetyn osho yarn nor mata,d real people wey de vote,na d party wey give dem salt,garri and 2k dem go vote for.be objective.

It's gonna be very interesting.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by lalawealthy: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Make we de talk objectively.the reall voter's nor send opinion rather the party wey give them GARRI,RICE,2K dem go vote.
Opinion politics nah Yankee e de work nor b naija,naija own nah by interest.
PDP scored Obaseki F9 some months ago and naim dem dem still field.who de deceive who?make we youth use our brain.na we dem all de deceive.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by gaskiyamagana: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole talks too much, forgetting that words are like broken eggs.
Which politician didn't talk too much? Notwithstanding, politicians should learn how to campaign for their candidate, not how to rubbish their opponets because it can be conter productive if not sucidal as the case of Obaseki, Ize Iyamu and Oshiomole.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by clarocuzioo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=lalawealthy post=91576141][/quote]

For the 2k and salt, Obaseki is .more than equal to the task.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Iceberg3: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2020

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. It was a known fact that Obaseke didn't perform when compared to Oshio but pastor Ize Iyamu is a good example of Nigeria politicians. Sharing of money to few party members and corruption.
Am from delta but grow up in Benin.
You know nothing oga. Tah! Never compare Oshiomole work obaseki , Oshiomole use four years to do audio jobs the remaining four years he looted the treasure and common wealth of Edo state .
Obaseki with just four years as done far better than oshio in the area of socio economy and revenue generation not even talking about infrastructures .
You guys forgot things so quickly ,the Edo state University is located in which area in Edo ? Iyahmoh Oshiomole 's home town ,the benin airport was a shadow of it self until obaseki came on board
Gelegele will soon have a sea port ,all these was obaseki brain child Oshiomole never did anything , adjoining roads in benin during Oshiomole 's regime he only touched major roads but obaseki not only touched major roads but adjoining roads .
Pension where own more than a year during Oshiomole ,obaseki came and paid the back long today pensioners can smile to the bank 25 of every month
Civil servant nko , teachers all have a good testimonies about him
When he ( obaseki)came on board Oshiomole left huge dept for him and you don't expect a man to give what he doesn't have .......so you don't expect him to share money when there are a lot of debt to settle . I'm a deltan too and I can tell you alot about the two men
Bros obaseki did more in his four years than Oshiomole's 8 years

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by golddare: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/edo-2020-oshiomhole-already-campaigned-for-obaseki-ize-iyamu-idahosa/

The difference between them was 66k despite the Oshiomole campaign 4years ago without federal might or cash. I believed they know what they are doing sha.

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Yusman316(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Worse things were said about Yahaya Bello yet he was returned as a governor. Truth be told, an average Nigerian voter is most likely the most clueless voter on the face of the planet. To him it is more about my own person
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by ityP(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
smallsmall:

People seem to forget that PDP also campaigned for Ize-Iyamu in 2016 and demonised Obaseki, and they can equally put up the same campaign lines of PDP and claim that Ize-Iyamu go win. grin

The Muumuness of this Obaseki ehn, e get as e be.
But Oshiomohle too talks too much in his effort to impress everybody, that is the problem with poorly educated folks. undecided undecided

PDP didn't say anything too bad against Obaseki that APC can hold onto now. Oshiomhole bastardized Ize-Iyamu, that nothing he say now can change that. Ize-Iyamu will never forgive Oshiomhole tbvh
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by ityP(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
042rebel:
APC should also look for videos of PDP campaigning for Ize Iyamu in 2016 and start sharing them. Tit for Tat.

Nothing special about those videos, just regular campaigning talks. Oshiomhole's speeches against Ize-Iyamu though are way more slanderous

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by ityP(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omon605:

You see how empty these people brain are? No need to tell us the reason why we should vote for you? Is the billboard going to show all what you have done for the past over 3 years? And why will should still vote for you to continue and the governor of the state? I beginning to believe Obaseki camp have nothing to show us after over 3 years as a governor and most of them had forgotten Obaseki is the incumbent governor, they are playing the oppositon scripts. Convince us and show us the videos of your performance in the last 3 years and let's us judge you base on your performance. What if APC start showing all what pdp said about Obaseki or most people had forgotten pdp scored Obaseki F9 in all areas of governance 3 months ago and pdp said damaging things regarding Obaseki's education credentials. Give us a performance base campaign and showcase why we must vote you again

Saying bad things about educational credentials is not a serious allegation na. They can argue that they werent informed then, but having cross checked his credentials themselves, they've seen it is credible. And that would make sense. What can Oshiomhole use to counter his words? Absolutely nothing
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by ityP(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yusman316:
Worse things were said about Yahaya Bello yet he was returned as a governor. Truth be told, an average Nigerian voter is most likely the most clueless voter on the face of the planet. To him it is more about my own person

North don't have sense when it comes to voting. If Edo was in the north, Ize-Iyamu for win

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by chozzy: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Gbam
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Amudeneogu: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Remember, the election is not only APC and PDP there are other political parties that are in the contest.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa by Frankiss44(m): 3:17am On Jul 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Obaseki is not an orthopaedic doctor that carries disabled people around grin grin

grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Jimi Agbaje Speaks On ‘dumping’ PDP For APC / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.