Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki (31572 Views)

Tinubu: Hurdles Before A Kingmaker Eying The Throne / 2023 Presidency: Fresh Hurdles Before Ndigbo / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by UDUJ(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:
Sure, but it will be difficult for the FG this time, Edo youths will resist any form of intimidation and electoral malpractice... They're not blind to the glowing stupidity of Adams Oshiomhole and his gang of rigger's from Abuja and Kano.

Godwin Obaseki should also be smart this time.

Obaseki is lucky to have a deputy that knows how to play the game and one who is very popular with the grass-roots. The deputy has been working tirelessly with the political creme de la creme, youths, thugs, market women- you name it.

This election will be fought in all arenas. Yes the devilish APC party will bring the federal might along with its usual atrocities but these guys in edo state are battle prepared for them. This will be a fight to the finish

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by moderatedguy: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
is one man one vote and im.becile obaseki can not win one local government in Edo south and Edo north.
Maybe ur father is an im becile too

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
SaintLucia:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/edo-2020-i-have-no-business-with-pdp-%25E2%2580%2595-obaseki/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjTioiOvMLqAhWExIUKHYtWC2MQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2OBfTlJqwh1Gvte2hpy0Gf&ampcf=1

The supreme court will disqualified him. Obaseki even confirmed this by himself before he crossed over to PDP.
past tense my broda

"not possible" at all

cool
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by tomju(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:
The only hurdle before Godwin "Bruno" Obaseki is the corrupt INEC... The demonic APC in collaboration with the "Federal Powers" will manipulate INEC just to favour the cunning pastor.

God willing, I will be one of the Observers in the forthcoming election and any form of electoral malpractice from the two parties especially the demonic APC will be resisted.

God bless the PDP.

Observer better wear bullet proof vest as you step out. The gladiators may crave blood.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by AsawanaDgreat: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Anything wey wan happen to you make e happen abegi.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by SaintLucia: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

past tense my broda

"not possible" at all

cool
Okay till then. No be talk am, na Obaseki take him mouth talk after seeing what happened to Okorocha in-law grin
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by SaintLucia: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
MichaelSokoto:

past tense my broda

"not possible" at all

cool
Okay till then. No be talk am, na Obaseki take him mouth talk after seeing what happened to Okorocha in-law grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/edo-2020-i-have-no-business-with-pdp-%25E2%2580%2595-obaseki/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjTioiOvMLqAhWExIUKHYtWC2MQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2OBfTlJqwh1Gvte2hpy0Gf&ampcf=1
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by lograr(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:

Sure, but it will be difficult for the FG this time, Edo youths will resist any form of intimidation and electoral malpractice... They're not blind to the glowing stupidity of Adams Oshiomhole and his gang of rigger's from Abuja and Kano.

Godwin Obaseki should also be smart this time

Which Edo youths?, Resist wetin? How many times have you seen these politicians children campaigning for their dad here in Nigeria? They are in Abroad enjoying their life. Why you guys wants to go and resist. Enjoy resisting. What a perfect resistor you will be. I'm in my house on that Election day enjoying myself while watching your resistance on TV.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by Nanorest: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Every supreme court technique will be resisted.
Edo is not imo

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by Austino50: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
False hopes is allowed to make Obaseki and his people temporal happiness after paying heavily to the tax collectors party but come 19th September 2020, as far as Edo election is concerned the realities will be done on them

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by ceragon123: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:
The only hurdle before Godwin "Bruno" Obaseki is the corrupt INEC... The demonic APC in collaboration with the "Federal Powers" will manipulate INEC just to favour the cunning pastor.

God willing, I will be one of the Observers in the forthcoming election and any form of electoral malpractice from the two parties especially the demonic APC will be resisted.

God bless the PDP.

Just be careful while observing the election.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by Bighead9: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Obaseki is a bad market. He will lose this election, cause the good people of Edo State will disgrace him.

Pastor İze Iyamu is our Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by philipstanley(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Edo election will be decided in court trust me it doesn't matter who wins at the polls.

My prediction:
PDP will win at the polls
APC wiill win in the court.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by zeusdgrt(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
is one man one vote and im.becile obaseki can not win one local government in Edo south and Edo north.
Please shut up if u are not from Edo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by Okonowele8(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salewa97:

Of course, backward state like Edo CAN NEVER attain Lagos status not even in 100 years.

Edo no be Lagos!
E pain am... if you know,you know!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by zeusdgrt(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bighead9:
Obaseki is a bad market. He will lose this election, cause the good people of Edo State will disgrace him.

Pastor İze Iyamu is our Governor.
Bighead but empty,we edolites are fully behind obaseki.Carry ur dream go somewhere else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by sleemomymy: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:

God bless the PDP.
Since you had already associate yourself with a party. As an observer what ever your observations are will not make any meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by SirBunky85(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
uboma:

I doubt Obaseki will surmount these hurdles. The FG will impose it's might befor, during and after the election. This will give them the opportunity to rig the election.

Obaseki is a better candidate though, I wish he will win.
it's always easy to join the multitude.fyi,ize iyamu has mote supporters dan obaseki.with or without fg and on a neutral ground,ize iyamu has more political value dan obaseki.you people shud stop all dese silly sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by Dansuqi: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Olukat:
Is this kind of write up that's making Gov. Obaseki very popular on all front.
Come down to Auchi and see how they are rejecting Gani Adams(APC Deputy Gov) aspirant.
I am not Edo and I didn't register here but from the look of things APC has lost Edo.

Go up to oredo and see how they are rejecting obaseki

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
No hurdles anywhere. It’s a smooth sail. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by obinoral1179(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:

God bless the PDP.
from your quote you are already biased with your observations even before you observe the elections...
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by duality(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Unnecessary stories by politicians whose god , is their belly. Speak with APC they will say one thing, speak with PDP, they will say the exact opposite.

Funny enough, they talk as if the 2016 election wasn't rigged.

The cloud was against APC in 2016, until they postponed the election. It wasn't an ordinary postponment for those who know things.

We also saw how ballots were being destroyed in the open.

Election rigging is the most critical factor in all of these.

Period.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by backbone503(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
uboma:

I doubt Obaseki will surmount these hurdles. The FG will impose it's might befor, during and after the election. This will give them the opportunity to rig the election.

Obaseki is a better candidate though, I wish he will win.

Federal might only works where you have a weak governor. It failed in Lagos (during Tinubu's regime), Benue (and other states), and has so far failed in all the SS states

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by magzey: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tflex01:
Obaseki does not have any hurdles to cross. Obaseki will win the coming election overwhelmingly.

Nairaland election though. Because all his supporters are here. grin
cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by authority2006(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Flexherbal:
Just like Jonathan said: No political position is worth the life of anyone.

And yet, he rigged as much as he could.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by ThatFairGuy1: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:

God bless the PDP.
You've taken sides already. Mr Observer, no one will take you serious. Your observations can't do NOTHING
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by Ahmedie28(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greengrazz12:
Am sure my daddy will scale through it
who dash monkey banana
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by Web2020: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Over 100,000 APC members has decamped to PDP in Edo State since Obaseki joined the party. I have not heard of a single soul from PDP decamping to APC.

It’s Oshomole and Ize Iyamu that is actually unpopular in Edo State right now

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by ThatFairGuy1: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Flexherbal:
Just like Jonathan said: No political position is worth the life of anyone.

You need slap.
Someone that didn't follow that Nonsense statement throughout his stay in office. Ask about his role in ekiti and Osun 2014 GUBER polls wether you've forgotten or you don't know
NO PRESIDENT HAS BEEN THIS CLEAN TO ELECTION LIKE PMP. He doesn't interfere. Quote me anywhere
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki by ThatFairGuy1: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
JidennaJason:

Godwin Obaseki should also be smart this time.
You'll be surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video of March For Tinubu In Ibadan / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, / Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.