Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

“I Have 5 Houses In Lekki Because Of You, I Love You” – Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have 5 Houses In Lekki Because Of You, I Love You” – Naira Marley (687 Views)

FUNNY: As Mr Hyenana Packs Out Of Lekki Because Of Outrageous Bills / “If You Are Dating Any Of My Friends, They Are Cheating On You” – Naira Marley / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have 5 Houses In Lekki Because Of You, I Love You” – Naira Marley by Ifeanyiwrite: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Singer Azeez Adeshina Fashola otherwise known as Naira Marley, has purchased his fifth house in one of Nigeria’s most costly neigbourhood, Lekki, Lagos.

Sharing the uplifting news on his Instagram story, the ‘Lathery’ artist uncovered this is his fifth house in the zone.

Naira Marley uncovered that as a result of his ‘adoptive parent’, Abu Abel, who remained as an underwriter for him when he was arrested a year ago, that he presently claims 5 houses in the high blow zone.

“I have 5 houses in Lekki because of you. I love you” he wrote.

Naira Marley isn’t one to flaunt his assets via social media, yet in December a year ago, the dad of-four flaunted his armada of vehicles and bragged about his week after week income via social media.

Azeez Fashola prevalently referred to by his stage name as Naira Marley is a quick rising Nigerian artist, artist, musician, road music sensation, stage entertainer and a chronicle craftsman. He was born on 9th May 1994 in Agege, Lagos State in the south western piece of Nigeria. He is as of now 25 years of age. He is exceptionally creative, able, inventive and capable. He is known as the leader of his controversial fan base “Marlians”.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/i-have-5-houses-in-lekki-because-of-you-i-love-you-naira-marley/
Re: “I Have 5 Houses In Lekki Because Of You, I Love You” – Naira Marley by ncpat(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile’s Body Arrives Military Cemetery For Burial (photos) / Monalisa Chinda-Coker Shares Beautiful Photos From Her Birthday Picnic / Mercy Eke Reveals What 'Ike' Gave Her As A Birthday Gift (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.