Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Right Or Wrong: Wife Shares Video Of Husband Having S*x With His Sister(18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Right Or Wrong: Wife Shares Video Of Husband Having S*x With His Sister(18+) (944 Views)

Rapper, Olamide & Wife Shares Family Pictures As Their Son Clocks 5 Today. PICX / Jude Okoye Steps Out With His Wife, Shares Family Photos / Walter Anga's Wife Shares Maternity Photos After Welcoming Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong: Wife Shares Video Of Husband Having S*x With His Sister(18+) by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2020
A lady recently shared story of how her perfect marriage is now in shambles because of her husband and sister-in-law.

She narrates:

My husband and I have been married for 4 years with two beautiful kids.

His sister lost her job and was going to move in with their parents. However, she doesn’t get along with them so my husband asked me if his sister can move in with us. I was even excited to have my sister-in-law move in with us.

She was elated when he offered and she was so thankful for the both of us. We’d spend time all together like watching movies and we all did enjoy it a lot.

My husband and her were just so close and I felt like they have just so much chemistry.

So, she has been living in or house for 6 months now. She and I get along quite well and we like spending time with each other.

Last month, I went to visit my mom and I took the kids to spend the weekend there. During the weekend, my son has asthma and I left his inhaler at home and he was showing symptoms of asthma attack so I decided to rush home and get his inhaler.

Because I was in hurry, I just opened the door with my keys and head straight to my room and low and behold I saw my husband and his sister in our matrimonial bed having s3x.

I thought of a way to sort and pay them back I decided to make a video record of them during the act.

After then I screamed on top of my voice and I lost it. I just left the house. I nearly ran mad.

For a second, I just remembered about my son so I rushed back to take his inhaler and left. I have not gone home since. I don’t know how to deal with this issue and I have also not said anything to anyone.

My husband came to my parents’ house to come and get me and the kids and that made me lose it. He left because I took out a knife to stab him. I was just out of it. My parents have been asking me about what happened and I haven’t said anything.

My world, my perfect family and the love of my life has all been a lie. I don’t know what to do. I feel like I’m dreaming.

Watch the video she shared below (18+);

https:///am-talk-zone/woman-caught-husband-in-bed-with-his-sister-who-is-living-with-them/

Re: Right Or Wrong: Wife Shares Video Of Husband Having S*x With His Sister(18+) by segebase(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2020
LA click la die

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong: Wife Shares Video Of Husband Having S*x With His Sister(18+) by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
I read between the lines and under the bed only to see the name ‘Joro’ somewhere. This is fake news.

(1) (Reply)

Name Of Ned Nwoko’s First Wife Disclosed / End Sars: Most Dangerous Evil Sars Police Officers (james Nwafor) In Eastern Nig / Actor Jerry Visit Emoney & Kcee In Their Anambra Mansion As They Party: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.