Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures (2663 Views)

Supreme Court Affirms Appeal Court Ruling On Rivers State Commission Of Inquiry / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures by hardbody: 3:18am On Jul 11, 2020
plaindealer:

Please stop, no need to insult our intelligence.

Which one is it? You are too uptight or you dont understand sarcasm...you did not notice that the bridge is being commisioned? Bros abeg maintain your lane i no get power for fight this morning
Re: Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures by Bighead9: 4:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Only in the EAst, unusual things becomes usual grin grin.

Re: Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures by plaindealer: 5:23am On Jul 11, 2020
hardbody:

Which one is it? You are too uptight or you dont understand sarcasm...you did not notice that the bridge is being commisioned? Bros abeg maintain your lane i no get power for fight this morning

The topic said commissioning, meaning commissioned, so what's there not to understand about the governor commissioning the bridge with decorations, entourage and canopies even though you said the same bridge is still under construction and it's a work in progress.

What progress?

Looking at the picture, what else are they going to do or add to the bridge?.

The confusion is on your part.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures by obyrich(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2020
gentlestdude:
How is it some people don't understand sarcasm?
Honestly I don't. The OP is clearly making a mockery of the project. grin
Re: Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures by kolaaderin: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Talk about spending more money in commissioning the bridge than actually project it self. It is finished, and they even have the mind to trow a party for this shit.
In Bro shaggy voice, he shock you.
Re: Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures by Dakad: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Who do us for this country? Why do we have leaders that reason from their anus? I'm certain the money allocated to commissioned this project is more than the bridge itself.

We celebrate mediocrity in this country. We commission virtually everything. Even buying shovel and wheelbarrow we'll still commission it.

My annoyance isn't with the useless leaders that organized these useless commissioning but the people that do gathered to celebrate such. I'm looking for a day this mediocre called leader called for such commissioning and nobody show up
Re: Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures by pacino26(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Who be JohnIgwe again? OEPHIUS is tired of reporting for her excellency.

On the project, this is what landlords contribute money to construct in those water logged areas in Lagos called kpako bridge. From the looks those pillars have been there since the days of John the Baptist. H-beams and steel plate dropped on top.

It is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: No Fewer Than 8 Unknown Gunmen Killed In Orlu Last Night. Picture / EXCLUSIVE: NANS President Meets IGP, Vows To Disrupt June 12 Protest / I Have Evidence, Buhari Was at the Ghana vs Nigeria match– Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.