Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

“my Biggest Body Shamers Are Women” – Bbnaija’s Jackye Says As She Cancels Women - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “my Biggest Body Shamers Are Women” – Bbnaija’s Jackye Says As She Cancels Women (199 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far... / Fighting Davido Was My Biggest Battle, It Was Bigger Than Fighting Abacha – Dele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Biggest Body Shamers Are Women” – Bbnaija’s Jackye Says As She Cancels Women by lateefsnews: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Former BBNaija jackey has speak out on her fellow women who body shame her

Sharing photos from last night’s BBNaija reunion show, Jackye wrote;

“After last night, I’ve come to the conclusion that, some women only fight for what’s convenient and not what’s right hence the reason we lose every battle.

Guess who my biggest body shamers are… You guessed right “WOMEN”. The people who always try to pull me down with their words aka keypad warriors? “Women”

The sad truth is most women hate to see other women grow. They’ll try to bring you down because you’re who they aspire to be but don’t have the guts to be.

I’ve always wondered how it’s been possible for years to keep women secondary in a world they ought to rule, well now I understand

Anyone who has interacted with me know I’m pro women, I’m a feminist but after last night? Naaa… Una no be am”
Re: “my Biggest Body Shamers Are Women” – Bbnaija’s Jackye Says As She Cancels Women by ModestGal(f): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Shes right, women are the biggest enemy of women. Out of jealousy, they hate on one another
Re: “my Biggest Body Shamers Are Women” – Bbnaija’s Jackye Says As She Cancels Women by lateefsnews: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2020
women hate women � seriously that the reason most are not growing
Re: “my Biggest Body Shamers Are Women” – Bbnaija’s Jackye Says As She Cancels Women by Gentle0wavez: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yes, Women body sham themselves more than men, women are more physically abusive to their house maids than husband is to their wives, women pull themselves down and badmouth themselves more than men. When a woman needs help she meets her male friends because they don't help themselves but society wants to hide this fact and make it seem that only Men can be abusive and Judgemental.

1 Like

Re: “my Biggest Body Shamers Are Women” – Bbnaija’s Jackye Says As She Cancels Women by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
I don’t give a fvck because this is another case of a woman bringing down women.

(1) (Reply)

The Bbnaija Lockdown House Is SO Beautiful! [see Pictures] / The Taunting And Rascality Of Chris Ngige Over Corruption Hearing Is Unethical A / 7 Weeks Caucasiancross Puppies For Sale In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.