Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Church Of Satan Denies Ifekwe Udo After His Arrest By Police. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Denies Ifekwe Udo After His Arrest By Police. (144 Views)

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Denies Ifekwe Udo After His Arrest By Police. by BishopAgia(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2020
The founder Assemblies of Light Bearer Greater Church AKA Church of Satan located in Abia State was arrested by police with the week.

Following his arrest, the Church of Satan took to their Twitter account to inform the...

continue reading...
https://www.agiabishopsblog.com/2020/07/he-has-nothing-to-do-with-us-or.html
Re: Church Of Satan Denies Ifekwe Udo After His Arrest By Police. by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Should I now believe them? Because my Bible told me that the devil is liar grin

(1) (Reply)

Football Player & Marine Catches Toddler Thrown From Burning Building [VIDEO] / The LIGHT In Darkness / Understanding God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.