Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Bbnaija’s Jackye Declares Women As Her Biggest Haters. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Jackye Declares Women As Her Biggest Haters. (793 Views)

Bbnaija's Jackye Receives 1.5m Cash Prize After Winning Pepsi Lyrics Challenge / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' / Damilola Adegbite Shares Her Biggest Testimony Of 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Jackye Declares Women As Her Biggest Haters. by Nairaobserver: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Jacky wrote;
After last night, I've come to the conclusion that, some women only fight for what's convenient and not what's right hence the reason we lose every battle.

Guess who my biggest body shamers are... You guessed right "WOMEN". The people who always try to pull me down with their words aka keypad warriors? "Women"
The sad truth is most women hate to see other women grow. They'll try to bring you down because you're who they aspire to be but don't have the guts to be.

I've always wondered how it's been possible for years to keep women secondary in a world they ought to rule, well now I understand
Anyone who has interacted with me know I'm pro women, I'm a feminist but after last night? Naaa...

Una no be am

Read more from the source HERE

Re: Bbnaija’s Jackye Declares Women As Her Biggest Haters. by DaddyRochie1642: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2020
See Chest grin grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Jackye Declares Women As Her Biggest Haters. by Leeleann(f): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bitter jackye. Her attitude is so lame!
Re: Bbnaija’s Jackye Declares Women As Her Biggest Haters. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Fork off.I hate u.
U open ur leg 4 onye ofenmanu.
Okwa now...nwa afoonjjaaa alatugo ala gi
Afo sagbuchakwa gi...nwa ikwikwi.I h8 u
Disgrace 2 ndi igbo
Re: Bbnaija’s Jackye Declares Women As Her Biggest Haters. by meobizy(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Meanwhile Frodd is still distraught on why Esther doesn’t claim him.
Re: Bbnaija’s Jackye Declares Women As Her Biggest Haters. by Sapphire86(f): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Coming from someone who had something negative to say about Tacha and Khafi, that's really rich! Madam, cry me a river

While I'm not shaming her breast, I'm just saying there is a style & top for Dem girls and that top ain't it at all!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Jackye Declares Women As Her Biggest Haters. by bluefilm: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Fork off.I hate u.
U open ur leg 4 onye ofenmanu.
Okwa now...nwa afoonjjaaa alatugo ala gi
Afo sagbuchakwa gi...nwa ikwikwi.I h8 u
Disgrace 2 ndi igbo

Nwanne, I n'enyekwa nsogbu o. grin

(1) (Reply)

Kindergarten Kids In China Practising Basketball With Rhythm And Drums / "Your Village People Are Following You" - AY Comedian Said To Erica / #bbnaija: Dorathy Discharged From Hospital,now Recuperating(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.