Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Carol Ekanem Danjuma Kicked Out Of Husband's House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Carol Ekanem Danjuma Kicked Out Of Husband's House (7273 Views)

Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) / Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) / ~Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Stripped unclothed By Angry Hubby! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carol Ekanem Danjuma Kicked Out Of Husband's House by cinzo: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
Information reaching me says Carol Ekanem was kicked out of her matrimonial home due to infidelity.

Rumor had it that she was caught live on camera doing kerewa with her friend's boyfriend and that her friend had warned her severally to leave her man alone and she would not listen.

So a trap was set for her and she was caught red handed grin
Re: Carol Ekanem Danjuma Kicked Out Of Husband's House by pckid: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2011
Re: Carol Ekanem Danjuma Kicked Out Of Husband's House by cinzo: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
I said it
Re: Carol Ekanem Danjuma Kicked Out Of Husband's House by mafolayomi(f): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2011
cinzo:

I said it

that what?
Re: Carol Ekanem Danjuma Kicked Out Of Husband's House by cinzo: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2011
Watch out for the video. Am trying to lay my hands on one.
Re: Carol Ekanem Danjuma Kicked Out Of Husband's House by romi: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
cinzo:

I said it
.gbammm, me too
Re: Carol Ekanem Danjuma Kicked Out Of Husband's House by Coolabbie: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
Na wa o! undecided
Re: Carol Ekanem Danjuma Kicked Out Of Husband's House by callme2: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2011
what would be her next line of action

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Michael Jackson ‎ - 3 Years After His Death / How Tonto Dike Was Embarrased In Public Over Burnt Bag (PHOTO) / Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.