Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Don't Leave Me Childless Lord” – Single Mom Cries Out As Her Son Got Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Leave Me Childless Lord” – Single Mom Cries Out As Her Son Got Missing (357 Views)

How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. / Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them / Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Leave Me Childless Lord” – Single Mom Cries Out As Her Son Got Missing by lateefsnews: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
An aggrieved mother has taken to Twitter and Facebook to express her pain and beg for help after her only child went missing in Onitsha.

Nelo Atuanya said her 11-year-old son named Atuanya Chimezie Victor was last seen at the Lagos park in Onitsha, Anambra state.

sharing the sad expression on Twitter, she has beg God for his help over her only son .

Below � is her tweet

Chiemezie where are you my son? Lord as a single mum, this is all I have got and work for alive. Don’t leave me childless Lord.

She added: “Lord bikonu, hear my cry!”
Re: Don't Leave Me Childless Lord” – Single Mom Cries Out As Her Son Got Missing by ThiagoKid(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
awwwwn
Re: Don't Leave Me Childless Lord” – Single Mom Cries Out As Her Son Got Missing by Iceberg3: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
ThiagoKid:
mumu

Haba!!!
Re: Don't Leave Me Childless Lord” – Single Mom Cries Out As Her Son Got Missing by johnykgoal: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Eeiyah

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Investment Platform Scam / Asaba: Lady Badly Brutalized By The Police In Asaba / Nigeria passes Law To Castrate Those Convicted Of Raping Children Under 14 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.