Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures (50712 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Angelfrost(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
arukwe123:
My QF Predictions.

Atlanta v PSG

Leipzig v Ath. Mad

Man. City v Juventus

Barcelona v Bayern Muchen

Apart from the Man. City Vs Juventus, looks quite inevitable tbh.

1 Like

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Mexyz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Someone should tell UEFA that the 2nd leg against Bayern is not necessary, we have moved on sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Pinkybush: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
I believe chelsea can make another history.

Let me use this great opportunity and announce to the whole world that my blood is BLUE.

THE BLUES!!!

1 Like

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Nostradamus: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greenarrow01:
Nice

PSG
Leipzig
Atlanta and atletico are very lucky... And I guess PSG will make it to the final for the very first time in a long while.
Atletico too can progress.

It will.most likely be Bayern Munich Vs PSG
where do you put Chelsea?

They seem hot after that corona break

1 Like

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by sammy7410(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
ok

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Greenarrow01(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nostradamus:
where do you put Chelsea?

They seem hot after that corona break
They are in the second pot.. if they can beat Bayern.. which is impossible.. they will go to semi final maybe
Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by tfash96(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
If my Barça will be so humiliated by Bayern then they should allow Napoli to qualify.. Those ones can still defend spiritually like Atletico Madrid grin grin so we need tight opponent for Bayern.. Well there's nothing God can't do sha if that Our Fulani herdsmen of a coach will use Sergi Roberto and Ivan Rakitic.. That game is not for likes of Vidal and Griezmann especially Griezmann if not for bad tackles I can say he should start Vidal but no we must not risk it

My own point of view though

5 Likes

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Yale9(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
And that was how Man Utd won Europa oo. Chai!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by bdchange(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Pinkybush:
I believe chelsea can make another history.

Let me use this great opportunity and announce to the whole world that my blood is BLUE.

THE BLUES!!!
Only if you will cut yourself then do a video of blue blood gushing out of your body then I will believe that your blood is truly blue and not red like the rest of us. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Iphupa: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
mariamadenle:
Man united to play Inter in Europa Final

The game will be a kind of revenge on Man United, most of deadwood homed by inter will go extral length to fight like dying snake. But it will be a kind of wild justice against united.

I GO BEAT AM BLUE BLACK,you think say football na by revenge..no matter aw eyimba revenge,e go chop am steady steady for Barca hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Olarewaju89: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

UEFA wicked oo

Them still carry Chelsea vs Bayern follow body ?? grin grin grin grin

Dem for void the match, let Chelsea fans have peace

You no well oo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Olarewaju89: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
umtitibaba:
Barca all the way.. hit like if u be barca fan

For life bro

1 Like

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Raydos: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
joviegghead:
As a barça fan, I'm just laughing.
With how we've been playing, I'm hoping we can pass Napoli. But...... Bayern, Man city or Juve, then PSG
gringringrin
God why?

I swear, It's better to see Napoli beat us 1-0 and we go home, Than for Bayern to Beat us 7-0 again! shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by bdchange(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
tfash96:
If my Barça will be so humiliated by Bayern then they should allow Napoli to qualify.. Those ones can still defend spiritually like Atletico Madrid grin grin so we need tight opponent for Bayern.. Well there's nothing God can't do sha if that Our Fulani herdsmen of a coach will use Sergi Roberto and Ivan Rakitic.. That game is not for likes of Vidal and Griezmann especially Griezmann if not for bad tackles I can say he should start Vidal but no we must not risk it

My own point of view though
Barca's problem starts with the President. He has spent almost $500m since Neymar left barca and there is no UCL to show for it. If he doesn't step down or leave the club then the problem will persist for long no matter the coach or player he brings in. Haven't you wonder why most big players he brings in performs woefully despite those players being the best where they were coming from. Starting from Coutinho, Dembele, Grizman
Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Olarewaju89: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
eni4real:
RIP Barcelona!!! shocked shocked shocked

For your mind now, you think Barcelona is Chelsea right? It will shock you that day, let wait and see na.

Even Bayer Munich coach are scared of Barcelona because of Messi.

1 Like

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Yale9(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
One thing is sure from all these..
We all should get ready for a Manchester Derby in the UEFA SUPER CUP.
Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Olarewaju89:

For your mind now, you think Barcelona is Chelsea right? It will shock you that day, let wait and see na.

Even Bayer Munich coach are scared of Barcelona because of Messi.
Messi is not a defender!!

Nobody should trust Pique and Umtiti

If they were to be representing a disciplined club, they would be relegated to the Bench by now!!

Not World-class anymore since Roma happened in 2018!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Olarewaju89: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Raydos:

I swear, It's better to see Napoli beat us 1-0 and we go home, Than for Bayern to Beat us 7-0 again! shocked

You guys are fake Barca fans i swear. undecided

Even Bayer Munich coach dey fear Barcelona because he knew what Messi and Suarez can do on the pitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Raydos: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Olarewaju89:

You guys are fake Barca fans i swear. undecided

Even Bayer Munich coach dey fear Barcelona because he knew what Messi and Suarez can do on the pitch.

True, Just like the way they Did it against Roma and Liverpool!!

1 Like

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Kryptonvinyl(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
michjunior:
congratulations barcelona for winning the 2019/2020 uefa champions league

U say? No talk am again oo
Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Olarewaju89: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
eni4real:
Messi is not a defender!!

Nobody should trust Pique and Umtiti

If they were to be representing a disciplined club, they would be relegated to the Bench by now!!

Not World-class anymore since Roma happened in 2018!!

Bro relax. This is football anything can happen. You think Bayer Munich is happy as they are going to face Barcelona? No, because they know what big teams like Barcelona are capable of doing during a game like this . Let just wait and see the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Olarewaju89: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

U say? No talk am again oo

Why?

Which Chelsea won it in 2012 do you ever think of it?

Bro, this is football not APC and PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by DivineSkills70: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
I can't wait for City vs Bayern semis

PSG have an easy route into the finals

I'm seeing PSG vs City final

I am guessing you haven't seen Atlanta form this season. They have been awesome. So, don't write them off just yet....

1 Like

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Kryptonvinyl(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
See lemme tell u, Man city, Juve, PSG, Bayern even atletico will flog this Barcelona

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Dansuqi: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
I think it will be a Bayern vs psg final with Bayern likely to win it though I'll love PSG to nick it since they've never won it.a man city vs PSG final could also suffice

1 Like

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Olarewaju89: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Raydos:

True, Just like the way they Did it against Roma and Liverpool!!

Anybody can beat anybody that's part of football bro. That doesn't depreciate Barcelona from being one of the biggest European football club.

1 Like

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by RealEzee(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Bro relax. This is football anything can happen. You think Bayer Munich is happy as they are going to face Barcelona? No, because they know what big teams like Barcelona are capable of doing during a game like this . Let just wait and see the outcome.
which Bayern are you talking about first, the one with Lewandowski? Big club no be for mouth na, Roma and Liverpool tore Barca dreams and you think Bayern won't rip what's left of Barca off? Lol, I like your faith sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by JordanMichael(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
ATM might win it this time!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by kalufelix(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
I can't wait for City vs Bayern semis

PSG have an easy route into the finals

I'm seeing PSG vs City final
History repeats itself because men will never learn... Why do you guys keep coming up with this overrated PSG talk every other year. A team That was beaten at home by man utd's U21...whom only manage to progress beyond the second round every year...my brother Atlanta can easily hit 6 past those French village champions.

2 Likes

Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Olarewaju89: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:
I think it will be a Bayern vs psg final with Bayern likely to win it though I'll love PSG to nick it since they've never won it.a man city vs PSG final could also suffice

Don't write anybody off ooo.

This is football ooo
Re: Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures by Dansuqi: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Don't write anybody off ooo.

This is football ooo

Guy leave am abeg.am writing Chelsea, barca and Madrid off

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th December 2018 / Arsenal Vs West Ham (0 - 2) On 9th August 2015 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.