Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How To Create An Android App For A Blog For Free Without Any Coding Skill - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create An Android App For A Blog For Free Without Any Coding Skill (225 Views)

How To Create Your Own VTU And Data Website For Free Without Coding / How To Create A Single Page Website Without Any Coding Skills / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Android App For A Blog For Free Without Any Coding Skill by Harunaomoniyi92: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
In this tutorial, I'm going to be teaching you how to create an android app for your blog using Appyet. When i first started blogging, i wanted to create an android app for my blog, but i didn't know anything about python or javascript, so i asked another blogger how he created his own app, The guy said that he would tell me how to do it without any coding skill but i will have to pay him 5k first before he would tell me. Since i am just a secondary school boy in ss2, and i didn't have that kind of money, so i went to playstore and i downloaded the guy's app from play store , so i used some tools to view the source code of his app, that was where i saw Appyet. Appyet is a drag and drop app builder. Its just like blogger or wordpress where you will just choose what you want to appear.
Since some people have refused to help others by sharing this information for free, i have decided to share it for free for the benefit of my blog readers. Most bloggers in Nigeria didn't get this information for free, so they won't share it for free until you pay them.

How to create an android app for Free using Appyet
1. Go to www.appyet.com
2. Click on 'Get start now'
3. Click on "sign up"
4. You will be redirected to another page. In this page, there are four fields there which are Email, password, verify password,First name and last name. Make sure you fill everything with the appropriate information required and click on signup. This will now create an account for you at appyet.
5. After clicking on signup, it will now redirect you to the work area where you will now start designing the app.
6. On the first page, there are three fields available, the first field is the Application Name ( the name which you will like to call the app), the package name (this is the name of the package, the system would automatically generate it for you, so you do not need to bother about it, the template (by default, it is set to "Demo template", but i would advise you to change it to "blank template".
7. After filling all the details, click on "Create app". You will now be redirected to the main page where you will set the design and behavior of the app.

Click on the link below to read the full tutorial
https://www.thenaijaweb.com.ng/2020/07/how-to-create-android-app-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Workes Needed / Verified UK Goggle Adsense With And Without Domain Available / I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.