Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Choose My School During Jamb Because Of Her Success Stories - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Choose My School During Jamb Because Of Her Success Stories (220 Views)

BIMS Success Stories And Its Impact On Students At UNILORIN And UNILAG / Marching Ground Fees During JAMB Examinations / Please Help! I Didn't Submit My Registration Slip During Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Choose My School During Jamb Because Of Her Success Stories by ufpeace(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
This week on My Jamb Success Story, Amara by name share her amazing jamb story with Globgist.

The Jamb examination is a must for every individual who wants to enter higher institution in Nigeria. Its overall score is 400 and individual higher institution are responsible for deciding what the cut off mark may be.

What Schools did you applied for?

When applying for jamb I applied for uniben, delsu and auchi poly just in case.
What Made you choose the school you attended?

Well I chose uniben because of its success story and was quite aware of its educational facilities.

What inspired you to choose your disclipline or course of study?

I love doing something that gives me joy and over the years I found out that I am business minded and so I had to do something related to that.

Did you attend any Jamb class?

Yes, I did and it was quite helpful.

How many times did you write Jamb?

3 times.

What were your challenges in preparing for Jamb Examination?

I really didn’t know what to read at some point.

What was your Jamb score?

My Jamb score was 238

Were you convinced that your Jamb score would scale you through?

When I saw my jamb score I was excited but disappointed as well because I expected more but I was also grateful because I knew it would get me my desired course of study.

How was your POST UME experience?

Well I would say I was tensed but I let God do the work �.

Were you given admission into your dream school?

Yes, I was given admission into my dream school, and to God be the glory my name was among the first set of names uniben released.

How was the clearance like in your school, was it difficult or easy?

It was extremely difficult and stressful, and the clearance was both online and physical.

How do you feel about your first day in school?

Well I was excited but scared as well because I knew I had a long way to go, secondly, first day at school not much happened because I went for my clearance and after that went straight home.

What is your advice to Jambites?

Well my advice to them is to put God first and also study hard and also no matter how many times you fail never give up instead let ur failures strengthen you to become better and to work harder.

What is the name of your school?
Read the full story: https://globgist.com/i-choose-my-school-during-jamb-because-of-her-success-stories/

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Child Need Help In Any Waec Subjects? / Scholarships To Study In China!!! 2020 Intake. Limited Seats Available! / Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.