Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Clickbank In Nigeria: How To Make Money On Clickbank; You Should Know. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank In Nigeria: How To Make Money On Clickbank; You Should Know. (671 Views)

Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clickbank In Nigeria: How To Make Money On Clickbank; You Should Know. by nohitch: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hey guys.

I am back with something new and invigorating, something I know you’ll love.

But first off, make sure you always put on your nose masks in public and maintain a safe distance from the nearest person while in public.

Remember we can reduce the spread of this pandemic by staying at home, if you’re working or have essential reasons to leave your house.

Now onto the main dish.

A lot has been said about Clickbank affiliate marketing, especially when it comes to creating of accounts, selecting the best products to promote, how to promote and how to take your commissions.

Creating an account is not the problem, but how do you make sure your account stays on track without getting blacklisted.
Last year December due to a slight carelessness from one of my students, he lost $1398 on his banned Clickbank account.

You might have learnt about using Epic browser to create an account, that doesn’t work no more.

You might have heard about using vpns. Well, this works to an extent.
How ?
Let me explain.
You see if you decide to get a vpn today, you are left with either a trial version or a paid version.

Knowing Nigerians, we love free stuff and that’s a bad omen.
Free stuffs don’t last.
If you decide to use a trial version VPN, once it expires, your ip will keep changing, that is to say you’ll be given dynamic IPs.
There are two types of IPs;
Dynamic IPs which change constantly and static IPs that stay the same no matter what.

Once you make use of a trial version or free vpn, you’ll always face the issue of dynamic IPs regularly.

Let’s say by 12 noon, you turn on your laptop and turn your favorite IP, then you are given 153.234.665.123 as your Ip, you go on to do what you want and turn off your ip.

By 1pm, you turn on your ip again, this time you’re given the ip, 153.234.664.156, trust me your Clickbank account is on its way to get banned!, just because of the change in Ip.

Now you might say, a paid VPn is the way out right?

Oh well, there’s a 60% chance your account can still be banned.
Let me explain!
There’s what we call cache and cookies.
These are footprints left by the websites you have visited in the past.
These cache & cookies can let browsers and other websites trace your location and daily activities on the net, thereby exposing your location even if you’re using the best vpn.

Let’s say you use Google chrome and you use vpn.
For sure, without turning on your vpn, you must have visited other sites that allow you as a Nigerian to access with that same browser.
There’s a 90% chance that cookies from these other sites that allow you as a Nigerian to visit them have been injected in your browser, now imagine you creating a Clickbank account or even logging into a Clickbank account with that same browser.

The result?

A banned account, now imagine you having money inside it.

That is the current issue being faced now.

But hey, not to worry because I have a solution.

And this solution is eternal.

It is not a vpn nor is it proxy (which can be complicating).

My solution is something very easy that has been lying around and has been neglected.

What is it you might ask?

There’s only one way to find out!

You see the image below, this is a screenshot of one of my students’ first earnings on Clickbank.

He joined this year I think sometime in February and here’s his first legit commission.

And yes, his account cannot get banned no matter the situation.

Still on the fence?

Well I have got over 200 students that are hitting it real big.

Here’s what else you stand to gain if you join today...

>> Website and Webpage Builder.
>> Autoresponder Software
>> How To Build An SMTP Server Build From Scratch.
>> Industry Leading Funnel Blueprint.
>> How To Build Your List With Youtube.

Wait that’s not all, if you join today for free, I’ll give you:

A free video that shows you how to open a clickbank account in any supported country (this is not carrying my main secret weapon, which we discussed earlier).

A list of niches I and my students promote to smile when we look at our Clickbank dashboards.

The last but not the least, how to make money online on Clickbank in Nigeria and all other unsupported countries.

Even if you decide not to work with me exclusively, the three freebies I have listed here, will skyrocket you to the next level.

So click this link to gain access.

https://nohitch.com/clickbank-free-blueprint-download/

Re: Clickbank In Nigeria: How To Make Money On Clickbank; You Should Know. by Broel(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Here is how i am currently making over $5000 monthly on clickbank. Make sure to watch to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGu4gfHkjGE
Re: Clickbank In Nigeria: How To Make Money On Clickbank; You Should Know. by nohitch: 6:16pm On May 22, 2021
Broel:
Here is how i am currently making over $5000 monthly on clickbank. Make sure to watch to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGu4gfHkjGE

You’re spamming bro this is bad

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Someone Sells You The Wrong Product. / 75 Billion Naira(nyif) Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Portal Is Open / Can I Start Buying And Selling Bitcoin With #300k ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.