Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Got Approval From President Buhari To Suspend Ibrahim Magu: The Street Journal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got Approval From President Buhari To Suspend Ibrahim Magu: The Street Journal (269 Views)

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got Approval From President Buhari To Suspend Ibrahim Magu: The Street Journal by Eborabadan(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
President Buhari has approved immediate suspension of Acting Efcc Chairman, Mr Ibrahim Magu says The Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami (SAN).

Malami’s Spokesman,Umar Gwandu, said this in a statement on Friday in Abuja.

He subsequently appointed the EFCC Head of Operations, Mohammed Umar, as the acting chairman.

The statement read in part, “President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the immediate suspension of Ibrahim Magu as Ag. Chairman EFCC in order to allow for unhindered inquiry by the Presidential Investigation Panel under the Tribunals of Inquiry Act and other relevant laws.

“President Muhammadu Buhari has also approved that the EFCC Director of Operations, Mohammed Umar, should take charge and oversee the activities of the Commission pending the conclusion of the ongoing investigation and further directives in that regards.”

Meanwhile,President Muhammadu Buhari has been urged to re-appoint Ibrahim Magu for another four-year term as Chairman of the anti-graft agency, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. The call is coming from an anti-corruption group, Nigerians Against Corruption, NAC, said Ibrahim Magu deserves another 4-year term following the recent arrest of high profile graft perpetuators alongside massive arrest of cyber-crime operators across the country.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/07/i-got-approval-from-president-buhari-to-suspend-ibrahim-magu-agf-malami/

Re: I Got Approval From President Buhari To Suspend Ibrahim Magu: The Street Journal by godkiller(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Funny people

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.
If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis Surfaces As Senate Screens Ambassadorial Nominees / N40bn Probe: Why We Walked Out On Reps C’ttee – NDDC / 5 Ways Africa Will Reshape The Global Landscape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.