Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 (1629 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good day Good People...

I am the most luckiest person in the world at the moment. I made an honest mistake which could have almost cost me everything I have accumulated overtime. I trade fixed time, and I am very good at it, I have prove of success and with my trading equation, nothing can go wrong.

I have always been a fan of Warren Buffett and I strongly operate in accordance to his rule of investment. Going by that, it is extremely wayward and totally reckless for me to trade with over 2500 USD in a single trade, I can't even do that with my virtual account, not to talk of a live account as I do always treat both account with zero tolerance for complacency.

So... Today, I was analyzing the market just as every intraday trader will do, then EUR/USD currency pair caught my attention, so not too long, a very vital position was opened for me. It was a split second decision, then adrenaline set in, so I switched to my virtual account (SO I THOUGHT). I had no idea that I was previously on my virtual account, so that switch process was a switch to my live account. I have the same amount of over 2800 USD in both account so I didn't take much note as I do treat both account with extreme caution.

I intended to trade with 250 USD as my position was solid, not knowing that I added another 0 to the trade amount which sum up the trade to 2500 USD. I quickly entered the position, then my trade amount popped up and I saw 2500 USD. I was furious and mad at my negligence, as that was over 85% of the total amount I have in both account. Then again it hit me that it was even my live account. You all need to see the way I went crazy and almost destroy my work station, I started sweating instantly, I screamed so hard that everyone in my neighborhood thought someone just died in my compound or something.

I instantly couldn't control my breath, I was gasping for air, I was about to collapse as I was never supposed to trade with more than 50 USD in a single trade with my live account due to the cumulative amount I have in that account. I immediately lost my sight as everywhere became blurry, I couldn't move an inch, I lost my sense of existence within split second. I went into trance and I started calling both GOD, JESUS and ALLAH simultaneously.

Good people... as GOD will have it, my position was accurate and my prediction was right, and I made over #880,000 as basic dollar index for my broker was 1 USD is equivalent to 430 NAIRA.

It was a very turbulent experience for me, but thank GOD I didn't learn the hard way...

GOOD PEOPLE, I AM THE BIGGEST BOY IN MY HOOD AT THE MOMENT cool

CHEERS!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by dingbang(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wow...abeg how I go take register
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by ouzo1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Op 1 vs village people 0

Congrats

11 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by Taywon: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Congrats.... More dollars to ur account....
U fit do giveaway we dont mind...
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by Kokoboss: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by emillysmigael(f): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thank God for your life on tgis one ooo...lol
I once made such mistake while trading binary options so I can relate with how livid you must have felt grin
Go and pay your tithe grin
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by hopeforcharles(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
This was what wiped my forex account. This mistakes happen even if you are careful, there are things you can't explain sometimes.

1 Like

Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by Luckydubby7(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
BIGBANG007:
Good day Good People...

I am the most luckiest person in the world at the moment. I made an honest mistake which could have almost cost me everything I have accumulated overtime. I trade fixed time, and I am very good at it, I have prove of success and with my trading equation, nothing can go wrong.

I have always been a fan of Warren Buffett and I strongly operate in accordance to his rule of investment. Going by that, it is extremely wayward and totally reckless for me to trade with over 2500 USD in a single trade, I can't even do that with my virtual account, not to talk of a live account as I do always treat both account with zero tolerance for complacency.

So... Today, I was analyzing the market just as every intraday trader will do, then EUR/USD currency pair caught my attention, so not too long, a very vital position was opened for me. It was a split second decision, then adrenaline set in, so I switched to my virtual account (SO I THOUGHT). I had no idea that I was previously on my virtual account, so that switch process was a switch to my live account. I have the same amount of over 2800 USD in both account so I didn't take much note as I do treat both account with extreme caution.

I intended to trade with 250 USD as my position was solid, not knowing that I added another 0 to the trade amount which sum up the trade to 2500 USD. I quickly entered the position, then my trade amount popped up and I saw 2500 USD. I was furious and mad at my negligence, as that was over 85% of the total amount I have in both account. Then again it hit me that it was even my live account. You all need to see the way I went crazy and almost destroy my work station, I started sweating instantly, I screamed so hard that everyone in my neighborhood thought someone just died in my compound or something.

I instantly couldn't control my breath, I was gasping for air, I was about to collapse as I was never supposed to trade with more than 50 USD in a single trade with my live account due to the cumulative amount I have in that account. I immediately lost my sight as everywhere became blurry, I couldn't move an inch, I lost my sense of existence within split second. I went into trance and I started calling both GOD, JESUS and ALLAH simultaneously.

Good people... as GOD will have it, my position was accurate and my prediction was right, and I made over #880,000 as basic dollar index for my broker was 1 USD is equivalent to 430 NAIRA.

It was a very turbulent experience for me, but thank GOD I didn't learn the hard way...

CHEERS!!!
. Pls bro send me #50,000
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by KlNGPlN(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wow.nice
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by JOACHINpedro: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Congratulations bro.
I could imagine the joy. If you wana drop something, you can always tag me cheesy
BTW more wins cool
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by EliteDude(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Bro, what's the duration now?
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by teemy(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2020
... I went into trance and I started calling both GOD, JESUS and ALLAH simultaneously.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

lwkmd

Congrats dear BIGBANG007. I can tell you it will happen again from experience. The safety net is to have two mt4 installed and pin them at different ends of your task bar.
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by Karleb(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Why don't you just reduce your lot size?

If that trade had gone against you, no one from NL will be around to console you.

In the mean time, when is the giveaway starting?
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by Addme: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
BIGBANG007
Congrats bro. Please assist a struggling soul.
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Pls bro send me #50,000

Lucky dubeeeee........ haaaaaaaa another person money !!! You no ask for 8K self ....

1 Like

Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by DelilahMakinde(f): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
BIGBANG007:
Good day Good People...

CHEERS!!!

Is that all ?
Well I hope that's only 0.1% of your total net worth.
Send me something nice...
FIDELITY
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by U1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

Is that all ? Well I hope that's only 0.1% of your total net worth. Send me something nice... UBA 2078689549
With this post, I didn't expect you to actually provide bank details at all!

1 Like

Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
U1:

With this post, I didn't expect you to actually provide bank details at all!

what were you expecting dear...my voter's card ?
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by U1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

what were you expecting dear...my voter's card ?

You no suppose ask anything at all after you seemed to belittle the amount. To me, it shows you do not need or deserve a Kobo if it were to be me.
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
U1:

You no suppose ask anything at all after you seemed to belittle the amount. To me, it shows you do not need or deserve a Kobo if it were to be me.

Well let's thank our stars, it's NOT you wink
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by U1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

Well let's thank our stars, it's NOT you wink

That one dey sha. But as I don talk now, the guy no go give you in particular one Kobo. grin
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
U1:

That one dey sha. But as I don talk now, the guy no go give you in particular one Kobo. grin

Make we cut am...OP is a giver who will never lack.
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by SavageResponse(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
You people begging this guy for money, what if he had made a loss would you have contributed money for him?
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by jidowu84: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2020
I perfectly undstand what you went trU bro. I made such mistake before but mine was just $600 later turn profit. That was all I had then. Glory be to God for his mercy. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by ebuka1997: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

Is that all ?
Well I hope that's only 0.1% of your total net worth.
Send me something nice...
UBA

John Hannah, na so you day do?
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by Observer11: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Which broker is that please
Re: How I Mistakenly Made #880,000 by desgiezd(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please, can you teach me on this trading equation you are using

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pos Business Still Dey Pay? / How To Trade Crypto With Robots 24/7 And Maximize Profit / How Can I Get An Sms Short-code For My Business? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.