Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai — Hushpuppi’s Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai — Hushpuppi’s Lawyer (243 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai — Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by Latestmusichub: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
FBI kidnapped my client from Dubai — Hushpuppi’s Lawyer

Hushpuppi’s lawyer, Gal Pissetzky, has accused the FBI of kidnapping his client in Dubai and taken him to the U.S.

In a chat with BBC, the lawyer said United Arab Emirates has no extradition treaty with the United States.

According to him, Hushpuppi, who posts on Instagram about his extravagant lifestyle, was not a criminal and had made his money legitimately.

"He is a social media influencer with millions of followers, with millions of people that respect and loved him, and he loved them, and that's what he did. In today's society, that's a business," he said.
Pissetzky told BBC that: “In my opinion, the FBI and the government here acted illegally when they kidnapped him from Dubai without any legal process to do so.
There was no extradition, there were no legal steps taken, there were no court documents filed, it was simply a call to the FBI. He is not a citizen of the United States, the US had absolutely no authority to take him.
If Dubai wanted to expel him, they should have expelled him back to Nigeria. I've never heard of anything like that.

That is the real story here."

grin shocked https://connectloaded.com/fbi-kidnapped-my-client-from-dubai-hushpuppis-lawyer/

Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai — Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by Jumlek2411: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lawyer wey sabi.
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai — Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by Latestmusichub: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

US Court Gives Reasons Why Hushippupi Was Not Granted Bail. / Two Yahoo Yahoo Pastors Serving 17 Years Jail Term Get Another 26 For Scamming N / Events That Has Been In Ile-Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.