Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer (365 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by EBMedia: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
IgbereTV reports that Gal Pissetzky, lawyer to Nigerian suspected international fraudster, Ramon Olorunwa Abbas, popularly known as Ray Hushpuppi, has said that his client was kidnapped by the FBI from Dubai and taken to the US.

Hushpuppi and another cyber-heist suspect, Olalekan Jacob Ponle, also known as Mr Woodberry were arrested in Dubai, where they lived, in June. They were later taken to the US where they appeared in a Chicago court on 3 July.

The US and UAE have no existing extradition treaty but Dubai police said the two suspected fraudsters were extradited to the US.

The BBC quoted a spokesman for the US Department of Justice as saying that Hushpuppi was expelled from Dubai and was not extradited.

Speaking with the BBC, Hushpuppi’s lawyer Pissetzky, said, “In my opinion, the FBI and the government here acted illegally when they kidnapped him from Dubai without any legal process to do so.

“There was no extradition, there were no legal steps taken, there were no court documents filed, it was simply a call to the FBI. He is not a citizen of the United States, the US had absolutely no authority to take him.”

Gal Pissetzky had earlier told Forbes that Hushpuppi is not a fraudster but deals on real estate, according to Forbes.

https://igberetvnews.com/1357630/fbi-kidnapped-client-dubai-hushpuppis-lawyer/

Lalasticlala

Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by oloworulz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lawyers. Biggest fraudsters
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by Thattallgirl(f): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lawyers, there's nothing they won't say to defend their clients. grin
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by Fasindo: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
shocked

All lawyers are lies nd but not all liers are lawyers.

Lawyer will always go to Court to defend u even when it is crystal clear that he will loose d case, d major reason he will will defend is just to get paid after all he is not d one that will go to jail.

The day lawyers gets punishment 4 loosing cases d day they will start doing d right thing.
Afe Babalola lost Bayelsa case nd also paid 30million 4 it since then he has not involve himself in any election court case
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by F117nighthawk: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
The only CRONIC LIARS PROFESSION WHERE U ARE SCHOOLED, TRAINED AND PAID TO LIE TO DEFEND LIARS AND CRIMINALS IN PUBLIC GLARE
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by Vyolet(f): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thief.
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by BabaRamota1980: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hushpuppi will get off. When he appears for trial the lawyer will ask Judge to declare mistrial. Once granted he cann never be tried anywhere in US for the same offence ever again. Plus he can force FBI and Dubai authorities to compensate Hushpuppi for violating his rights and subjecting him to losses. Not to mention if he obtains certified report from a professional psychologist to establish that Hushpuppi must be put on medication due to him now suffering nightmare from the incident. Thats $$$$.
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by BabaRamota1980: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
F117nighthawk:
The only CRONIC LIARS PROFESSION WHERE U ARE SCHOOLED, TRAINED AND PAID TO LIE TO DEFEND LIARS AND CRIMINALS IN PUBLIC GLARE

Its not a lie. If this was an American, not a Nigerian, would FBI just go grab him from a foreign countey like that?
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by MrsMusty(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is how they will keep going back and forth.

Do you have students in junior or senior secondary school ( humanities) and you wish to have them tutored? I am a seasoned teacher and I'm quite experienced at delivering lessons based on each child's learning capabilities. The rates are affordable and you can choose whatever package you can afford (daily, weekly, monthly.)Please contact me on 09048117167 or kikelomomustapha1@gmail.com.
Perks for the students:
* Learning to write essays and letters like professionals.
* Learning according to their capabilities.
* Learner-centred teaching methods.
* Student friendly evaluation process.
Only for students in Lagos State. Thanks.
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client From Dubai – Hushpuppi’s Lawyer by LordIsaac(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
All I know is that the Harvard trained counsels over there are not morons. Pablo himself sef dey behind bars!

(1) (Reply)

A Dead Man Forced Out Of His Casket After Refusing To Be Taken To Anambra(video) / 28-year-old Woman Allegedly Commits Suicide After Altercation With Husband / Suspected Motorcycle Thieves Apprehended In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.