Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions (376 Views)

Car Suggestions Between 1.2 - 1.6m / Which Of These Two Generator Shows I Go For, Suggestions Pls / Bout To Buy My First Car Infiniti Fx35 2008, Experts I Need Your Opinion (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by Excessnation: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hello house.
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your help, I have some 150k, and I want to use it to get a car.
So please can I get suggestions on which clean tokunbo vehicle I can get for that amount.

Thanks ��
I really need your suggestions
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by polimaf(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
You mean 1.5M?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by Excessnation: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
No sir. One hundred and fifty thousand naira sir.
polimaf:
You mean 1.5M?
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by Excessnation: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please nairalanders help I need suggestions
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by yvelchstores(f): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
If you can save that amount without touching it and keep adding to it. With prayers and God on your side you can get a sound car from 450k upwards.

One thing you should bear in mind is that the wrong car can mess your life up. Avoid buying a devourer.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by Ayomarcel(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lol are you serious with that amount?
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by heendrix(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Excessnation:

You really can't get a good car for that price but I'll rather advice you grow the money to a certain level bfr getting the car bearing in mind that Cars are a liability and not an asset

meaning after you get the car you'll get to spend even more on it monthly. So OP please think on it well bfr getting to waste the money without getting something tangible
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by dingbang(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lmao... Buy scrap, sell and gain more.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by polimaf(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Excessnation:
Your matter na God hand e dey.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by greggng: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Excessnation:
Hello house.
Please my fellow nairalanders I need your help, I have some 150k, and I want to use it to get a car.
So please can I get suggestions on which clean tokunbo vehicle I can get for that amount.

Thanks ��

Is a shame that some if us are evening responding to a big joke like you. I dot know what u take us for . 150k for tokunbo ...can that money clear any car in nigeria ? I only replied u cos I wanted to be sure you are not high on weed

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by uboma(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
greggng:

Is a shame that some if us are evening responding to a big joke like you. I dot know what u take us for . 150k for tokunbo ...can that money clear any car in nigeria ? I only replied u cos I wanted to be sure you are not high on weed

He is a troll.

He has multiple monikers used in causing mischief.
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by Exponental(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Excessnation:
Hello house.

Thanks ��
Don't buy a burial ground that is looking for what to bury.
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by greggng: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
uboma:

He is a troll.

He has multiple monikers used in causing mischief.

You seem to know how those miscreants operate ...before you know it his hang will start attacking one's advert .
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by uboma(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
greggng:

You seem to know how those miscreants operate ...before you know it his hang will start attacking one's advert .

Lol.

This one has no gang. Instead he will use his multiple monikers to continue with the mischief.
Re: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions by Excessnation: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thank you all for the advice. I won’t be purchasing a car again, I would rather invest the money into business. But please I am devoid of ideas can anyone help please

(1) (Reply)

New Sienna XLE Arrived 2005 Limited / SOLD... Tin-can Cleared 2011 Toyota Camry LE Silver Color / Honda Civic 2006 Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.