Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter (6241 Views)

Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page / Why Are Igbos Bothered That Reno Said Bini Or Itshekiri Sold Them As Slaves / See Proves That Reno Omokri Is A Nairaland Member - (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
I made mention of this before but some Nairalanders said i was just being delusional

These people go dey say na people with low IQ dey nairaland, dey rubbish us, yet them go still come here dey take posts to suit their narrative.

I'm sure He even have a secret moniker here on NL

Post from kevwemike

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by helinues: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin

Reno is an active member on NL....

34 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Jazzlite: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:
grin

Reno is an active member on NL....

Op doesn't know

16 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by baliyubla: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kickbuhari2daura. If you know you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by helinues: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Op doesn't know

FFK, Fayose, Adeyanju and co are all here

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

Op doesn't know

Lol I didn't know oh... Lol grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Beosten(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ole. Stealing intellectual properties. Wendel simlin abi wetin im be?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:

FFK, Fayose, Adeyanju and co are all here

Seriously cheesy cheesy First time knowing this

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by GuyWise101(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
So what's so special of Reno being here?

Me wey dey comment here if I tell una who I be una go begin just dey send una account numbers cheesy

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Jazzlite: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Edoloaded:

Lol I didn't know oh... Lol grin grin
Hope you are voting Obaseki
Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by helinues: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Edoloaded:

Seriously cheesy cheesy First time knowing this

Now you know... grin cheesy
Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Beosten(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
GuyWise101:

Me wey dey comment here if I tell una who I be una go begin just dey send una account numbers cheesy

Transfer 50 naira to me. I wan check somtin

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Na all of us gather dey here.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Beaf, Gbawe etc
Lol

9 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Decibel: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mynd44:
Beaf, Gbawe etc
Lol
Table scatter.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Jazzlite: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mynd44:
Beaf, Gbawe etc
Lol
You had to mention FFK

1 Like

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jazzlite:

You had to mention FFK
Lmaooooo

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by deboysben(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Even bubu is on nairaland grin grin

Was amazed to see one government offical last year viewing posts on nairaland.

So it's possible for the like of Reno ffk and co even laureta Onochie a registered member of seun forum.

Cc. NgeneUKWU ewu

14 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
You don't know,I may be Dangote or some evil and powerful criminal from the SE. Treat me with respect and caution sad

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by jlinkd78(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Noted
Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is not plagiarism because what he wrote compared to your claim is up to 80% unique. They may be saying the same thing but not plagiarism.

20 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
GuyWise101:

Chestbeating again

E dey blood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Edoloaded:
I made mention of this before but some Nairalanders said i was just being delusional

These people go dey say na people with low IQ dey nairaland, dey rubbish us, yet them go still come here dey take posts to suit their narrative.

Post from kevwemike

I have never heard Reno Omokri refer to Nairalanders as people with low IQ

I would rather you focus on the #message#

15 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by adefajosekayo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Maybe I am Lai Muhamed
Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by RenaissanceGuy: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
I think it's the post on Nairaland that plagiarised him or he owns the Nairaland account, because the Tweet came before the NL post.
myboy2111:

No, nairaland post came first. Look at date and time
That's true; I thought both were 9th July.

MODIFIED: He plagiarised it or he's the one behind the moniker.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Faithful4real(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Edoloaded:

Post from kevwemike

Bro i have seen the time difference. cheesy
Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Reno is one of the PDP wailers here on nairaland, that constitute themselves as miscreants. According to Wike , some of them are Tax Collectors, while others are looking for crumbs that fall from the tables of Tax Collectors

10 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
I think it's the post on Nairaland that plagiarised him or he owns the Nairaland account, because the Tweet came before the NL post.
No, nairaland post came first. Look at date and time

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
You left your life duties to study Twitter feeds and nairaland posts, op you need help cool

Nothing was stolen here though, the numbers are open facts

4 Likes

Re: Proof That Reno Omokri Steals Posts From Nairaland And Use It On Twitter by Web2020: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Beosten:
Ole. Stealing intellectual properties. Wendel simlin abi wetin im be?
what if he is just same person that owns the Twitter handle that also post this on Naira land. It's possible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2024: PDP Rakes In N175 Million As Shaibu, Others Pick Nomination Forms / SABMiller To Build $100m Brewery In Onitsha / Drug Offences: 6000 Nigerians In Foreign Jails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.