Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

South African Rapper, AKA Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Rapper, AKA Tests Positive For COVID-19 (291 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Rapper, AKA Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Emmanuel2420: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
South African rapper, Kiernan Jarryd Forbes, professionally known as AKA, has tested positive for Coronavirus. 

The 32-year-old rapper, announced his result on the micro-blogging application, Twitter on Friday, July 10. AKA noted that he publicized the outcome of his result to awaken and caution people to be careful and know the virus is real

“In an attempt to create awareness around the virus and to caution citizens to be more careful in their daily interactions with others, AKA has chosen to make his results public,” read the statement.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/10/south-african-rapper-aka-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Rapper, AKA Tests Positive For COVID-19 by YEBOmadiba: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yeah, he's the top trending on Twitter right now as Kiernan.
Re: South African Rapper, AKA Tests Positive For COVID-19 by TheSourcerer: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Okay it's like the fucking flu, how is this news ,
He will get well soon and again that would make headline smfh
Re: South African Rapper, AKA Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Zidane199(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
good news
Re: South African Rapper, AKA Tests Positive For COVID-19 by YEBOmadiba: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Zidane199:
good news

He'll survive - SA has great recovery rate.

The Nigerian artists are the ones more likely to die of Covid-19 given the state of the country.
Re: South African Rapper, AKA Tests Positive For COVID-19 by thesicilian: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Zidane199:
good news
YEBOmadiba:

He'll survive - SA has great recovery rate.

The Nigerian artists are the ones more likely to die of Covid-19 given the state of the country.
You guys are drunk
Re: South African Rapper, AKA Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
*When I was growing up, if my Dad rejected food, my mother will invite my father's relation to beg him before he eats. I tried it yesterday and up till now my wife has not called my people and I have not eaten. Should I eat or I should wait until she invites them to come and beg me. I need your advice cos it appears I am even having trouble seeing objects. Is this Twitter or nairaland abeg?

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper, AKA Tests Positive For COVID-19 by YEBOmadiba: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
thesicilian:

You guys are drunk

THANX

(1) (Reply)

A Governor Just Reappointed Ini Edo As The Sa On Tourism / Met A Young Inspiring Lady Today / If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.