Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Hushpuppi: The New Official Face Of The Average Nigerian... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: The New Official Face Of The Average Nigerian... (248 Views)

Hushpuppi: The Mompha And North Korean Connection / Hushpuppi: The New Official Face Of The Average Nigerian... / Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: The New Official Face Of The Average Nigerian... by GreenAgain: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
When all the hypocrisy evaporates, we can put on our glasses and see clearly that in the Nigeria of today, the extremely few people who are not from the HUSHPUPPI CLAN are the endangered species.

The metamorphosis into this reality started many years ago, when the likes of OVASION Magazine, BOS and other TV shows & magazines replaced the academic competitions with showcasing private jets and luxury homes of young footballers, their fast cars and the celebrations of the high and mighty...

Rubbing the lifestyles of the rich in the face of the suffering masses while the hardworking retired men died on the queue in the wait for pensions that never came...
The banks had security men who allowed only luxury cars into the parking lots within their compounds while 'other' vehicles park along the road...

Then, suddenly, almost every young person either wants to go and play football abroad or do some other work in Italy...

Secondary school teachers sell exam questions and parents who can afford them buy them...

In the higher institutions, the buying and selling continues...
Our graduates cannot invent anything because most projects are bought in the market and installed in the lecturer's /supervisor's new house for the students to pass and graduate.

Most of the get rich quick scams that ravage our society from time to time often - if not always have the secret collaboration of our banks...

What about the HUSHPUPPI GOVERNMENT in place?

Many of our traditional stools are presently occupied by members of the HUSHPUPPI CLAN.

Should I look away from the clan members behind the pulpits in our churches and mosques?

The civil service and the justice system are run by this same clan.

The security outfits are terribly HUSHPUPPIED

You have a right to be angry at this post or the writer..

Winners of academic competitions win N500,000 or double in prize while crazy reality show competitors can exhibit a lack of home training and loose morals to win houses, luxury cars and N25m plus endorsements to REPRESENT corporations.

HUSHPUPPI IS A REPRESENTATION OR THE FACE OF THE NEW 'NORMAL' NIGERIAN.

The fact that you're yet to scam anyone does not exonerate you... Most people are just looking for the right opportunities to take the stage.

Only a few aren't in the HUSHPUPPI CLAN. THEY ARE THE ENDANGERED SPECIES...

European countries have started opening their gates for the POST COVID19 life to resume... They're making lists of countries that can visit... They have a good excuse... I am yet to see Nigeria on any of the lists...
This lists will increase gradually...

Somewhere deep within me, I cannot tell how or when, but I still have this hope that Nigeria as a people will re-emerge and succeed as a nation...

HUSHPUPPI IS NOT A PERSON, HUSHPUPPI IS A PEOPLE.

This thing deep gan-an... Much more elaborate than I know or can explain.

It's in our faces.

#TSA

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: The New Official Face Of The Average Nigerian... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
The whole thing reminds me of this shirt story on medium.
https://medium.com/@Abu_hafs/no-be-my-fault-22bb5322a160

They will always find excuses for their crime

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Files Drug Trafficking Charge Against 25-year-old Man / Police Arrest Three Men For Allegedly Gang-raping Lady In Ogun / Help My Mail Used To Order Goods Online Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.