Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Free LIVE Workshop - How To Start A Profitable That Pays Your Bills In 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free LIVE Workshop - How To Start A Profitable That Pays Your Bills In 2020 (151 Views)

How To Calculate Eleectricity Bills In Nigeria / Senate Passes Bills Establishing 3 Universities / Senate Passes Bills To Establish City University, Auchi; Maritime University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free LIVE Workshop - How To Start A Profitable That Pays Your Bills In 2020 by Matent(m): 12:01am On Jul 11, 2020
In 2014, I launched my first blog. Jump from one ads network to the other seeking to make my very first money online.

Got banned on multiple times by Adsense and I had no idea about monetizing my blog with any other means.

I got frustrated and overwhelmed.

In total, I had owned like 6 blogs which are all dumped now and I had to start all over by 2016 since then till date, I resigned my paid job to focus on blogging. (Don't get me wrong, don't just resign your job just like that let motivational speakers not soak Garri for your head.) grin grin

I want to give few people that shortcut who want to say, I want to start a blog but I don't know my way around. Or I have been blogging actually but getting no results.

If you are ready to learn we are ready to help you for free.

Register to attend this live Webinar that teaches you how to start a successful and profitable blog that pays your bills.

All you have to do is signup for the FREE Webinar at Profitable Ideas Club or go to https://ziki.ly/webinar

See you in class.

It's holding on Monday at 8:30

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna: English And Literature Tutor / dcs / Learn How To Speak Basic Yoruba (Free Video Tutorial).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.