Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety (33034 Views)

Why EFCC Is Prosecuting Naira Marley – Magu / Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo / Family Raises Alarm As Ifeanyi Okpoko Is Taken To Abuja - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by LordIsaac(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2020
He was used as a cat's paw as Robert Greene would say... He stepped on too many corrupt toes and lacks discipline himself as well as diplomacy!

3 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by mamato(f): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2020
They should get enough Bulldogs because innocent enemies are coming

2 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by Francisego: 5:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Foolish man fighting corruption, sir: as the chairman EFCC how much have you recovered soo far? Secondly what have u achieved with the recovered loots? This man can not answer this 2 simple questions.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by Maxymilliano(m): 5:12am On Jul 11, 2020
Family raises alarm over safety indeed !

We wey no get personal security for this country nko, we are not entitled to safety abi ? You are now feeling the pains of average Nigeria's.

Oya waka for street anyhow make we see. Mofos

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by realstars: 5:12am On Jul 11, 2020
End Of The Wiked.
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by elpochas: 5:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria a country of Dog eat Dog.You appoint a person with so many skeletons in his cupboards when the going is good.Once everything turns sour between you and person,you treat the person like a real time enemy.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by McAausim: 5:43am On Jul 11, 2020
God is great..... cool

Magu my next door neighbour, In summary jemila don carry belle shakara don end Ooo tongue

Ur paparazzi don cast (come back to Karu site) we dey wait for u

U no help non of ur neighborhood pikin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by lagosrd: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2020
amoreobansu:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/402323-breaking-police-withdraw-magus-security-as-family-raises-alarm-over-safety.html

Nigeria is sliding away from the rule of law gradually. It seems everyone wants magu to fall but not minding those behind the scene.
The actions of those who try to remove him is worse than truncating the system.

He should have been alleged publicly and be allowed to face public court of competent jurisdiction but rather a committee who find him guilty. Is that committee a court of law?
Why are things done in secrecy in his own case. Why grill him row over 2days without freedom.

Nigerians should not sleep. Some things would have been shielded or someone who feels magu is not submissive to him is working behind the scene.

Something just struck now, how do we expect other countries to take us serious when we keep behaving like this ,treating our anti corruption crusaders like this. He might have made some mistakes but why not be transparent about his removal.

Why is the AGF suddenly the official mouthpiece of the government about mag u been suspended by Mr president, where is Alhaji Garba Shehu,
Where is Mr Adeshina.

I smell a rat
Anyway I just feel another political huspuppi's case has landed the poor guy into this mess.

3 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by jaydor: 5:48am On Jul 11, 2020
This life ehn!
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by Mozino007(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Karma is a bitch. Someone should help me with that hushpuppi's picture with photoshop magu's head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Let them also do unto his fellow looters of the money what is done unto him, until then I will never see this administration as fighting corruption is their aim.......

Magu must have boasted or have vowed to open the wizard bag only to face federal might.....

This administration is a pure complete complex fraud ........

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by Lifestone(m): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2020
lagosrd:

Nigeria is sliding away from the rule of law gradually. It seems everyone wants magu to fall but not minding those behind the scene.

He should have been alleged publicly and be allowed to face public court of competent jurisdiction but rather a committee who find him guilty. Is that committee a court of law?
Why are things done in secrecy in his own case. Why grill him row over 2days without freedom.

Nigerians should not sleep. Some things would have been shielded or someone who feels magu is not submissive to him is working behind the scene.

Something just struck now, how do we expect other countries to take us serious when we keep behaving like this ,treating our anti corruption crusaders like this. He might have made some mistakes but why not be transparent about his removal.

Why is the AGF suddenly the official mouthpiece of the government about mag u been suspended by Mr president, where is Alhaji Garba Shehu,
Where is Mr Adeshina.

I smell a rat
Anyway I just feel another political huspuppi's case has landed the poor guy into this mess.
He who leave in glass house should not throw Stones. Magu shot himself in the leg by getting caught up in corruption that he was hired to combat.
I know a guy that spent 2weeks in Efcc cell on ground of suspicion and was finally released without any charge or case.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by Teejay13(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Na just the beginning, he never start yet.

When he was busy prosecuting others where were his family as at then?

So it is now his turn.

"What goes around, comes around too".

So it is his turn to feel the hit.

To his family, they should rather cope with the vibe that comes up!

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by SLOVFO(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2020
pikanto123:
The fear to serve this country right is now unfold, because if you want to do right now you will have to look back and consider what is happening to Magu at this time
You are really funny friend grin. So Magu was serving Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by Beedude(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
start from buhari then
Now u are supporting Magu? Someone u ve always criticize. Learn to be stable. It will be helpfull going forward.
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by joyandfaith: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Judolisco:
We must all enjoy Nigeria 2geda... Wen dey finish with magu ehn, shey him Sabi drag people... If they appoint another police officer d same scenario will play out.... 99.9 percent of the Nigerian police force are corrupt

fix police, fix nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2020
What's the difference between you and the common man. If you people don't have skeleton in your cupboard while the noice. Bunch of rogues.
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by extol1(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2020
Shey he has looted funds with him, he shall relocate his family to abroad na. idiot
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by olmoRoc: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2020
They have literally being thrown to the hyenas, knowing fully well the dangers,

They are not different from every other Nigerian. Other Nigerians have been confronting the same hyenas.
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by sapientia(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2020
I want him prosecuted.

But this is all time low.

This just encouraged public officials to keep their families out of Nigeria.

lagosrd:

Where is Mr Adeshina.

I smell a rat

You got it

Nigerians are throwing caution to the wind by supporting illegality.

Every illegality must be handled in a legally logic manner.

Its evil and devilish to strip the family of police protection.

I dont want to talk much before I will be accused of supporting looters.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2020
He has been relieved of his office and probably going to face prosecution.

This is way beyond interrogation now.

He should get a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=FlordFlorez post=91591369]Karma is a bitch. Someone should help me with that hushpuppi's picture with photoshop magu's head.[/quote
]

We are seriously concerned about the personal security of his (Mr Magu’s) immediate family. They have literally being thrown to the hyenas, knowing fully well the dangers,” the source said.

ONE QUESTION WHO ARE THE HYENAS IN THIS CASE

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by Neocotez(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Look at you now. Mr BUSTER GOT BUSTED! This is news
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by awa(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2020
People in position of power should learn a lot in life. There is no position that is forever....

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by Kiezodumah(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2020
I just laff @ people when issues like this arise. Is he no more a northener ? I can bet my balls that absolutely nothing wud be done to him. U think he wud be sent to jail and all that ?? LOL grin grin
Make una no make me laff more than I have already done. Sure he might release some not all the stolen monies, but he ain't going to prison, trust me. It's all noting but a MEDIA TRIAL. They might take him to court, na adjournment go finish that case till PMB tenure go end.
Thus u people shud not over rejoice yet and also significantly reduce ur expectations on this case. Las Las magu na their brother. Who no like im own ?? All na northern politics
It's to also put fear in the mind of the next occupant of that position: not to go after corrupt and powerful nothern politicians.

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by chozzy: 6:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Good for him
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by israelmao(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2020
The spider caught in its own web.
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by youthsinitiativ(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2020
etrange:
It's more or less a catch-22 situation. They have good reasons to withdraw his security guards yet abandoning the family of someone whose former position naturally gathered enemies like mangoes gather flies will only make some people scared of doing the right thing when place in such sensitive positions. They'd say the Nigerian government wouldn't protect them when it backfires.

It should make them do the right thing by not doing the wrong thing of stealing what they are mandated to recover and keep in trust for everyone.

Abi na which kind logic you dey try spin?
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by peeps4u: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
Make them leave that man o

Kids everywhere.

Leave him because of what?
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by elisho: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2020
safety kill dam their
Re: Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety by Brushstrokes20: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2020
What goes around, comes around!

Bunch of self serving thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hides Stolen CDs In His Underwear (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.