Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Our deadly robbery in Oyo, Osun and Lagos States - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our deadly robbery in Oyo, Osun and Lagos States (334 Views)

39 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Hideouts In Osun And Ogun (Photo) / Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our deadly robbery in Oyo, Osun and Lagos States by highbee02: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2020
The ringleader of a notorious gang terrorising Ibadan , Oyo State , Osun and Lagos states , Enioluwa Adebayo , has opened up on his four - year stint in robbery.
Popularly known as Judgement, an alias he earned for killing victims who put up resistance, 23-year - old Adebayo led a three -man gang operating mostly on motorcycles .
It was learnt that the gang also carried out ‘ brisk operations ’ early morning and in the evening , robbing passersby of their valuables .
City Round gathered that Adedayo and a member of the gang, Sunday Olubushe aka
Ajegunle, were arrested recently by operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team in Oyo State .
Detectives went after the suspects after they engaged in a shootout with some soldiers who attempted to foil their robbery operation at a popular supermarket in Mokola area of the state in March 2020.
He was eventually tracked down at his girlfriend’ s house where he was treating gunshot injuries he sustained during the faceoff with soldiers . He led the operatives to arrest Olubushe.
One Tunde Kasari , said to be the second -in -command , is still at large .
“ They told us that it was one Baba Esther that usually assisted them in buying guns at the rate of N 30, 000. One Lambe helped them to get their ammunition for N 17, 000. Judgement and his gang stayed in a hotel around Ibadan from where they launched their attacks , ” a police source stated.
While being paraded during the week , the gang leader , who hails from Osun State , said he was introduced to robbery while he was trying to raise money for his freedom after completing his apprenticeship as a barber.
Adebayo said , “ I finished secondary school in 2015 and started learning barbing. After six months , my boss asked me to look for money for my freedom. I started riding a commercial motorcycle . I met one Lekan , also known as
Corporal, who introduced me to robbery.
“ We started by stealing motorcycles from where they were parked at night . Within a year, I stole many motorcycles in Ibadan together with Corporal before we switched into full-time armed robbery . ”
He stated that they bought guns and went for their first robbery operation in the Ikire area of Osun State on two motorcycles .
He said the attack was botched as their target and his neighbours quickly raised the alarm and chased them away.

Adebayo stated , “ I broke my leg in that operation . I was arrested and taken to the station, where I spent about one month. I was later released when the pain from my injured leg was too much and the people who brought me to the station were not forthcoming .
“ I went home and my gang members took care of me . They brought my share after every operation . I rejoined the gang when I got healed and we started doing ‘ stop-and- search robbery. ’
“ Whenever we see people walking on the road, we would stop and search them with our guns and take valuables found on them . We did this in the morning and in the evening and we were doing it all over Ibadan. ”
He said in 2018, they raided a house in the airport area , Ibadan, where he killed a man who allegedly resisted him .
He added , “ When we got there , the owner of the house hit me on the head with a big iron and I fell . I was bleeding and asked my boys to pin the man to the ground. I hacked him to death with a machete . We left without getting the money we went for .
“ The second person I killed was in March 2020. We attacked a woman operating a bar around 11pm in Ojo area . One of my boys known as Tunde grabbed the woman ’ s bag from her and when we were about to leave , the woman poured drinks on my face and held me .
“ She was trying to prevent me from escaping . I became angry and shot her . I killed her on the spot. I also carried out some robberies in Lagos State . ”
He said he realised between N 70, 000 and N 80, 000 on each operation , but spent all the money on women and clothes .
“ I regret all I have done and I hope the police will forgive me and give me a second chance , ” he pleaded .

https://punchng.com/our-deadly-robbery-operations-in-oyo-osun-lagos-23-year-old-gang-leader/
Re: Our deadly robbery in Oyo, Osun and Lagos States by Chris6music: 3:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Chaii
Re: Our deadly robbery in Oyo, Osun and Lagos States by FolabiSanjay(m): 4:57am On Jul 11, 2020
As you don see the money for freedom
You kuku ma graduate to another profession

1 Like

Re: Our deadly robbery in Oyo, Osun and Lagos States by EagleNest(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2020
Is there any other excuse to make young man? See your life? Crime never pays.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Reveals Identity Of Tolulope Arotile’s Killer / Court Remands 50-year-old Farmer, Friend For Allegedly Raping A Stroke Patient I / Buratai Host Operation Lafiya Dole Troops For Eid-el Kabir Sallah Luncheon At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.