Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Covid-19 And School Reopening - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Covid-19 And School Reopening (229 Views)

Am 19 And Want To Live Like A Man. What Should I Do? / Covid-19: Parents, Teachers Express Concerns Over School Reopening / Back To School: Children Shoes And School Bags - Nationwide Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 And School Reopening by Jossbab27: 4:37am On Jul 11, 2020
QUESTIONS FOR PARENTS

1.How save is your child if schools are opened.
2.Is my child not going to contact COVID-19 and bring it home.
3.Is education the first priority than life of your child.
4.Is your child at Risk of suffocation using nose mask.
5.What preparation have you made for your child..
6.Will your Child not exchange his/her nose mask with other children..
As said earlier by the Minister for Education
"Adamu Adamu"..It is better for Nigeria students to lose an academic year other than subjecting them to covid-19 disease..
Re: Covid-19 And School Reopening by jeffizy(m): 5:14am On Jul 11, 2020
My Answer; Let them keep turning the house house upside down.
I'm not letting them go out there. No!
Re: Covid-19 And School Reopening by Jossbab27: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2020
That's a good idea...let make sure , this covid-19 is battled to the end , and will we all give thanks to God..

(1) (Reply)

Parenting And Parenthood ...leadership Lessons Of A 6 Year Old (MUST READ) / Get Your Stc30@promo Price / Chymall E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.