Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer (1346 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Adefemi404: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2020
It's no longer news that Ray Hushpuppi an international Nigerian scammer was arrested in Dubai and handed over to FBI officials in United States few weeks ago.

After the incident, Ray Hushpuppi hired one of the best lawyers in the world if not the best. The lawyer was Michael Jackson's lawyer and it's on record that he has never lost any case.

However, the Lawyer is making serious accusations against FBI and Dubai police.

Hushpuppi’s lawyer, Gal Pissetzky, has accused the FBI of kidnapping his client in Dubai and taken him to the U.S.

In a chat with BBC, the lawyer said United Arab Emirates has no extradition treaty with the United States.

According to him, Hushpuppi, who posts on Instagram about his extravagant lifestyle, was not a criminal and had made his money legitimately.

"He is a social media influencer with millions of followers, with millions of people that respect and loved him, and he loved them, and that's what he did. In today's society,....

Read more
https://real-global-info..com/2020/07/fbi-kidnapped-my-client-he-makes-money.html?m=1

Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Ezennwa(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2020
hmm!

Story for the gods
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Adefemi404: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2020
According to international law, you can't just go and arrest someone without arrest warrants signed by a court of competent jurisdiction. In this case, FBI kidnapped Hushpuppi. No matter the crime, due process must be followed.

United Arab Emirates has no extradition treaty with United States, moreover, Ray Hushpuppi is not a United States citizen, Dubai should have handed him over to Nigeria.

The same way United States of America killed Iranian Army General which nearly led to war between the two countries. America is playing God too much.

If America doesn't stop playing God, they will lead the world to world war III

1 Like

Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Cry me a river.
Did hushbingo get signed warrant from a court before stealing from his victims?
Did you say they sould have handed bingo over to Nigeria? LMAO
Sorry UAE isn't that foolish.
By the time the americans finish with bingo, he will become motherfather theresa. If you really care about international law, you would have adviced bingo to quit fraud when he was flaunting his loot on the gram...

[s]
Adefemi404:
According to international law, you can't just go and arrest someone without arrest warrants signed by a court of competent jurisdiction. In this case, FBI kidnapped Hushpuppi. No matter the crime, due process must be followed.

United Arab Emirates has no extradition treaty with United States, moreover, Ray Hushpuppi is not a United States citizen, Dubai should have handed him over to Nigeria.

The same way United States of America killed Iranian Army General which nearly led to war between the two countries. America is playing God too much.

[/s]
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by solmus: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2020
cool

Hushpuppi is truly prepared

From stashing cash away in Bitcoin, to hiring a badass lawyer and having a little island country passport

Technicalities of the law, funny thing is that FBI has just 22% conviction rate for white collar crimes

Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2020
FBI don fvck up hush we just leave as a free man
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Jamjoon:
Cry me a river.
By the time the americans finish with bingo, he will become motherfather theresa. If you really care about international law, you would have adviced bingo to quit fraud when he was flaunting his loot on the gram...

[s][/s]

How old are you?

You sure didn’t make any sense. The guy you quoted made sense because he was objective.

We are talking about what is applicable and due process here, you’re bringing your thoughtless comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by ATTemi: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Listen to yourself.
Jamjoon:
Cry me a river.

[s][/s]
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by gambia(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2020
I'm not surprised, thats what lawyers are meant for. But Mr Pissetzky, you and i knows FBI won't go after your client without convincing allegation.
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Bingo is gone for good.

If his likes had crippled you and your family financially, your brain would understand.
ATTemi:
Listen to yourself.
Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Due process? Lmao

Bingo is gone for good.

If his likes had crippled you and your family financially, your brain would understand.

Fraudsters will be shamed, due process kee dem dia.

BASTARDS.

mikezuruki:

How old are you?

You sure didn’t make any sense. The guy you quoted made sense because he was objective.

We are talking about what is applicable and due process here, you’re bringing your thoughtless comment.

1 Like

Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by ATTemi: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Hope you slept fine. Good morning.
Jamjoon:
Bingo is gone for good.

Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2020
You can ask bingo.

Yahoo yahoo apologists everywhere... FOOLS!
ATTemi:
Hope you slept fine. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Crayfish09: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2020
This man is really out to finish Hushpuppy. I can see a maximum sentence coming.

As for the yahoo apologists above, may you all die before you find your next magas

1 Like

Re: FBI Kidnapped My Client, FBI Must Pay My Client $100m - Hushpuppi's Lawyer by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
https://thenationonlineng.net/hushpuppi-denied-bail-in-america/

Bingo was denied bail o. Are you aware?

US is not like zoogeria

Do the crime & do the time, shikena!

Adefemi404:

(1) (Reply)

Man Heading To Plateau Arrested With 320 Bullets, Magazines, Others Escape / Bishop Gruesomely Killed & Disembered Girlfriend For Money Ritual In Abuja / Two Young Girl Caught Smoking Ice Beaten And Punished, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.