Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Women Can Do Anything For Their Birthday Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Can Do Anything For Their Birthday Photoshoot (584 Views)

Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures / Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Their Birthday (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Can Do Anything For Their Birthday Photoshoot by inforsu: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2020
Source/ See full birthday a pictures
big brother naija's thelma changes into a mermaid for her birthday shoot.

Ex-housemate of the Big Brother Naija reality show, Thelma Ibemere turns 28.

The beautiful lady transmogrified into a mermaid to celebrate her birthday today, 10th July,2020.

The photos were taken by the beach and she looked like a real mermaid.

"It's yet another year.. I am grateful for the gift of life, and I can't simply thank God enough for this day. ��
It's my BIRTHDAY � Enough FISH for all �"

Thelma had celebrated her 27th birthday in the Big Brother Naija house last year.
On the morning of her birthday, some of the housemates woke her up and dunked her in the jacuzzi.

Biggie had also surprised her with a cake at night.
Happy birthday Thelma

see pictures
https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/2020/07/ex-bbnaija-thelma-dressed-up-like-mermaid-for-her-birthday-pictures.php

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Erica Sticks Tongue Into Kiddwaya’s Mouth Hours After Breaking Up With / Bbnaija Erica Crying After KIDDWAYA Fla..,nengi Touch Ozo (video) / BBNAIJA : How Erica Pushed Nengi Away From Kiddwaya (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.