Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

"You Better Come And Carry Me For A Date " See Reactions As Female Fan Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Better Come And Carry Me For A Date " See Reactions As Female Fan Cries (578 Views)

Simi Reacts As Female Fan Rocks Adekunle Gold On Stage In Uganda [Pics] / I Shouldn't Have Watched Your Sex Tape - Tiwa Savage's Fan Cries & Apologizes / Female Fan Cries On Seeing Patoranking In Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Better Come And Carry Me For A Date " See Reactions As Female Fan Cries by TalkTalkArena: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2020
A few hours ago, Rema took to Instagram to post a very beautiful picture of himself with the caption, "I went 4 weeks in a row."

This post sparked a lot of conversation, as people including celebrities reacted to it almost immediately.

However, a female fan, Genevieve Ebuoluwa, used the opportunity to beg Rema to take her on a date.

SEE HER REPLY AND REACTIONS HERE..

http://legitnewsflash..com/

DO YOU THINK SHE DESERVE IT?

Re: "You Better Come And Carry Me For A Date " See Reactions As Female Fan Cries by OKorowanta: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Meanwhile most of these girls senior Rema o!
Life of a 19 years old.
Fame/money is power,do anything to have it.
Re: "You Better Come And Carry Me For A Date " See Reactions As Female Fan Cries by Brenn594(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Why does he normally contract his six packs...is it by force cheesy
and the gal shud ask him to marry her since its every 9gerian gals dream to marry celebs :/

(1) (Reply)

Iroko TV Boss Reveals Why He Won't Encourage His Children To Be Entrepreneurs / Ex President Goodluck Jonathan's Daughter Faith Welcoms A Baby Boy With Husband( / Side Chics Should Stop Assuming Every Married Man Is RICH - Soberekon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.