Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship (6109 Views)

Flutterwave Online Assessment / Flutterwave Internship / Head, Customer Experience Job Vacancy At ARM Life Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by Sleydking(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
BabyGoch:

Customer experience internship or finance internship
Have they sent success or interview mails for the finance internship...?
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by BabyGoch: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sleydking:

Have they sent success or interview mails for the finance internship...?

They haven’t sent success mail for finance internship but when I reached out to them, they said they will send feedback soon. I want to know if anyone has done their zoom interview in the past so I’ll know what to expect
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good evening family, I don't know if I can get a past question of Flutterwave's assessment test. I was shortlisted for risk and compliance internship and they have mailed me the link for an online assessment test thank you
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by BabyGoch: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please who has done flutterwave zoom interview in the past, I’ll like you to share your experience so I’ll know what to expect. I was invited for flutterwave settlement and operations intern zoom interview ��
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by KingAfroNaija: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
BabyGoch:

Anyone has an experience on flutterwave online assessment/technical and skill based assessment, please share your experience
Please anyone with past questions for flutterwave online assessment should please help me with it. Please do well to share your experience too. Thanks
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by KingAfroNaija: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sonship9:
Please, how did the Cultural Fit Interview go?

How was it? What and what does it entail?

Can you kindly brief me.

Thank you.

Please I need tips about the online technical assessment. Thanks
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by KingAfroNaija: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=harbeolar168 post=92289957][/quote]
Please can you send me the materials you have.
gabryljnr@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by KingAfroNaija: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please help me forward the materials for flutterwave online assessment to this email
gabryljnr@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by MercyF: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
Please I need materials for flutter wave customer Service internship technical assessment test. Please what do I expect.
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by MercyF: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Please do you still have the materials
Can u send it here
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by Scandinavian: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
[quote author=harbeolar168 post=92289957][/quote] Hi, harbeolar can you share materials with me please?

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 09, 2021
harbeolar

Pls help me send the relevant materials to read for this customer service intern

muideensholadoye@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by chiclas28: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2021
Please I need materials for the flutterwave customer service intern.
Please send to me
My email address is okolilorretta17@gmail.com.
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by Jamiati(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2021
chiclas28:
Please I need materials for the flutterwave customer service intern.
Please send to me
My email address is okolilorretta17@gmail.com.

I need the material for Flutterwave customer service intern. please share with me if you have it adeyemijm@gmail.com.
thank you
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by Jamiati(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Scandinavian:
Hi, harbeolar can you share materials with me please?
can you please share the material with me adeyemijm@gmail.com
thank you
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by GStarr: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2021
For recently conducted General aptitude test questions and answers on General mathematics and use of English, verbal reasoning, sentence correction and analogy,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by Rayshell92(f): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Sonship9:
Please, how did the Cultural Fit Interview go?

How was it? What and what does it entail?

Can you kindly brief me.

Thank you.

Hello bro, can u enlighten me on this? Were you interviewed then? And how was the interview?
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by Eniobanife: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Rayshell92:

Hello bro, can u enlighten me on this? Were you interviewed then? And how was the interview?

Hi!

Did you get any feedback from them after the online assessment?
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by livinglifemgr: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Dazgrace:
I have not o pls let's keep in touch here
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by Rayshell92(f): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Eniobanife:

Hi!

Did you get any feedback from them after the online assessment?
Not yet.
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by sheyiOlu(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Hello,

Please did anyone here write the assessment for flutterwave's Technical account manager role?
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 01, 2021
cry cry cry
Re: Flutterwave Customer Experience Internship by sofl: 1:50pm On May 09, 2021
sheyiOlu:
Hello,

Please did anyone here write the assessment for flutterwave's Technical account manager role?

Hi, just found this....
I wrote their online test last month but yet to receive any update from them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower Ondo State Lets Meet Here / Vacancies @ Society For Family Health (SFH) - February 2015 / New Job Vacancies (entry Level)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.