Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Gov Okowa, Delta Wishes You Quick Recovery ~ Hon. Taleb Tebite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okowa, Delta Wishes You Quick Recovery ~ Hon. Taleb Tebite (287 Views)

2023: Tambuwal Consult Governor Okowa, Delta PDP On Presidential Bid (Pictures) / Hon. Taleb Tebite JP in Consultation with Hon Bar. Chief Kingsley Esiso / Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Okowa, Delta Wishes You Quick Recovery ~ Hon. Taleb Tebite by shrinkchido(f): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2020
In the moment of truth and reality, appraising excellence is a motivating tool for an achiever.

Sir, celebrating and honoring your great exemplary leadership role in the state and the nation at large amidst you and your wife testing positive to Covid-19 is a reflective inspiration for leaders to engage more in direct human developmental projects and programmes.

My family and I join millions of Deltans in prayers as we expect the speedy recovery of our first citizens in Delta State.

Your Excellency, Ifeanyi Okowa, a peace loving and compassionate Governor who has in time proven that governance can have a human face.

I am very proud of you and your achievements so far. Thank you for your selfless dedicated aura to serve the people, it has paid off and we are grateful.

I pray for God's guidance and wisdom to propel you towards greater achievements all year round.

Wishing you the best of what life's goals and sustained success in your career and livelihood.

Wishing you and the first lady a quick recovery.

Hon. Taleb Tebite JP
Chairman
Delta State Urban Water Cooperation

(1) (Reply)

Https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-magu-opens-up-on-detention-travails/ / Year 2100 Projections: Nigeria Will Become A Global Powerhouse! / Are You Tired Of The CORRUPTION And DARKNESS In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.