Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Woman Caught Drilling A 6inches Nail On The Head Of A 10years Old Boy [watch Vid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Drilling A 6inches Nail On The Head Of A 10years Old Boy [watch Vid (542 Views)

7inches Nail On Someone's Head / Video And Pictures Of The Woman Who Put Nail On Her Housemaid / Another Married Woman Caught Having Sex With A Young Boy Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Drilling A 6inches Nail On The Head Of A 10years Old Boy [watch Vid by Nickanderson: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
A Woman has been Caught Hittng A Nail on the Head Of A 10Years Old Boy and Battering Him

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zVqqhLGlog

Re: Woman Caught Drilling A 6inches Nail On The Head Of A 10years Old Boy [watch Vid by 77Craze: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Evil people! Abeg born the numbers of children you can cater for, stop giving birth to surplus and then send them to one stupid and evil aunt to look after them.

Please do to her the same thing.
Re: Woman Caught Drilling A 6inches Nail On The Head Of A 10years Old Boy [watch Vid by Iceberg3: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2020
They even punched her in the face!!!

This is so unimaginable
Re: Woman Caught Drilling A 6inches Nail On The Head Of A 10years Old Boy [watch Vid by Kylekent59: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2020
This is very abysmal. They way human beings behave nowadays eh...

People should learn how to control their anger; after you have done the deed, you start being contrite.

Just yesterday, i went to a nearby store to get something, the sale girl there was behaving somehow, i shouted on her she then quickly answered me. I got back home regretting why i raised my voice at the poor lady. But if i hadn't, she would still be rude towards me.

Anger is a menance.

(1) (Reply)

Army Confirms Three Soldiers Killed By Insurgents In Kukawa Attack / Pastors Decide Not To Press Charges Against Man Caught Defiling Their 8yr Oldgir / Watch The Heartbreaking Video Of The Girl Who Lost Her Boyfriend To The Lekki Sh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.