Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

POS Business Enquires - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Business Enquires (417 Views)

I Want To Start POS Business / Is POS Business Profitable? / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POS Business Enquires by gibzzhd: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Good day beloved nairalanders.Pls I need ideas on how much it cost to set up a POS business and how profitable it it.Thanks.
Re: POS Business Enquires by BenGurion10: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
You would need like 150_250k to set up depending how you want to set up.
You need a stand or kiosks in a very nice location with high traffic of humans
Then you need to get a reliable POS from a bank or any FinTech outlet
Then you need capital of like 100-150k for withdrawal demands.
It is capital intensive but you can always start small,mind you it is not as profitable as it was during the lockdown but you can still make it.
I forgot to tell you,it's a very sensitive business,one extra zero to a figure can send you into big debts that you might not recover from anytime soon
The security aspect of it is also there.threat of theft, dubious customers and overzealous staffs
Just be careful
Re: POS Business Enquires by gibzzhd: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
BenGurion10:
You would need like 150_250k to set up depending how you want to set up.
You need a stand or kiosks in a very nice location with high traffic of humans
Then you need to get a reliable POS from a bank or any FinTech outlet
Then you need capital of like 100-150k for withdrawal demands.
It is capital intensive but you can always start small,mind you it is not as profitable as it was during the lockdown but you can still make it.
I forgot to tell you,it's a very sensitive business,one extra zero to a figure can send you into big debts that you might not recover from anytime soon
The security aspect of it is also there.threat of theft, dubious customers and overzealous staffs
Just be careful
Thanks but how is the profit from each withdrawal.like do bank have their charges from what you charge customers?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Have Plastic Pallets For Sale / Whats The Minimum Amount To Start With Tron Wallet? / $$$$qreal Xchange>>>> Bring All Kind Of Gift Cards Ang Get Instant Cash 100% $$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.