Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It (2447 Views)

Man Kills And Dismembers Girlfriend’s Body After She Visited Him In Osun / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Video Of African Lawyer Caught Watching Sex Video During Proceeding Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Medtelly: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Man captures a snake that visited him; gives it a piece of his heart and then proceed to singlehandedly murder it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paoTr2-fIBs

Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Simplyleo: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by gasparpisciotta: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
The guy don tire for snakes unlike Lala....

1 Like

Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Jakumo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
You tink say na play I dey follow you play ?

I go show you pepper today, you dis yeye snake.

No no no begging go fiti save you now o. Ya time don reach today, bastard snake.

On a serious note, that is none other than the supremely deadly and aggressive Black Mamba snake, whose poison can drop a horse in seconds, meaning that there was NO margin for error during this snake grappling exercise.

Chairman, we hail you o. That mumu snake nogo try nonsense again for ya house again lai-lai forever anever..

1 Like

Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Gwagone: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
G
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by tesseract: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lala will not be too happy that the man didn't convert the snake into meat in a pot of soup. But I wish the op front page. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Lastmankc(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jakumo:

No no no begging go fiti save you now o. Ya time don reach today, bastard snake.

On a serious note, that is none other than the supremely deadly and aggressive Black Mamba snake, whose poison can drop a horse in seconds, meaning that there was NO margin for error during this snake grappling exercise.

Chairman, we hail you o. That mumu snake nogo try nonsense again for ya house again lai-lai forever anever..
Inland taipan is the most deadly snake.Its venom in 0.2mmg can wipe away a community within a blink of eye
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by johnykgoal: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Very funny
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Jakumo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
tesseract:
Lala will not be too happy that the man didn't convert the snake into meat in a pot of soup. But I wish the op front page. grin

Seconded and supported. Oga Lala, we know that you are studying this report of snake wrestling VERY closely, but we repose confidence that you will do the needful, once you conclude this important evaluation and analysis, while all around you maintain absolute silence to allow for your total undivided concentration on this very important matter at hand today.

1 Like

Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by TheFacelessMan: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by bigdammyj: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
This one get as e be
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by illicit(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
He took it personal
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by 2Lynx(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
illicit:
He took it personal

He shouldn't have....
Is it worth it.
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by 2Lynx(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
If that's truly the infamous black mamba, then it's worth it.
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Pfunds: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ha
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Gadaluck(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mad ooo! Dude gather liver dey grab mamba like that. No be small thingy be that o! Na confam killer snake be that o!
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Icezikagu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why did you post this as a crime factor, its suppose to be in entertainment sector.
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Jakumo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Icezikagu:
Why did you post this as a crime factor, its suppose to be in entertainment sector.

Felony culpable Breaking and Entering was the crime committed by that snake, for the avoidance of doubt. There was a very brief trial shown in that video clip, during which the arresting officer/judge asked the accused snake whether he thought the home owner was joking, before passing a judgement of death by strangulation on the snake, with no appeal possible before the sentence was duly carried out by the judge/executioner, in compliance with all relevant statutes of the Nigerian constitution.

Yes, sir, this is a legal matter that was posted in the right place to receive the necessary notarization and approval by Oga Lala of the SnakesAway fame.

3 Likes

Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Vyzz: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by seanwilliam(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jakumo:

shey if that snake bites shey na instantly person go die ni?
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by fr3do(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
is that a black mamba shocked
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by ibnquasale(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2020
I hate snakes
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Passionate888: 4:47am On Jul 12, 2020
#notfunny
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2020
if this topic no reach front page I go give airtime give away to the first 100 comments. .I hear say lala da snake man no go push to fp
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2020
A
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lastmankc:
Inland taipan is the most deadly snake.Its venom in 0.2mmg can wipe away a community within a blink of eye

Is it the deadliest or most venomous? Not forgetting black mambas and vipers have killed more humans than it? smiley
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by Lastmankc(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Is it the deadliest or most venomous? Not forgetting black mambas and vipers have killed more humans than it? smiley
That snake itself (inland taipan)is more deadly than any other snakes.
Re: Man Advises Snake That Visited Him, Before Proceeding To Kill It by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lastmankc:
That snake itself (inland taipan)is more deadly than any other snakes.

Deadliest snakes are classified based on how many human fatalities they have caused. Having the above in mind, Inland taipan is not the deadliest snake. However, it has the deadliest venom.

(1) (Reply)

Rape In Nigeria / Photos: A Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies / HELP! I Have Been Defrauded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.