Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 (14912 Views)

774,000 Jobs: Senate Panel Demands Names, Account Details Of Beneficiaries / 2022 Budget: Reps Panel Demands Extra N500b For Rehabilitation Of Nigerian Roads / Presidential panel demands N684bn oil block renewal fee from Mobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by dynicks(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
BlackfireX:
Names on the file...

Gandollar
Osinbajo
Akpabio

Ti grin nu grin bu
Rochas.....I guess u missed this name...

1 Like

Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by dahnimoh(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Magu now trending
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by blackboy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
This looks like 2023 it at work in this case
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by Starberg(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
plessis:
This buhari government is what the Yoruba claimed would eradicate corruption and take Nigeria to the next level.

Everything the yorubas claimed this government would do, this government has done the exact opposite. The yorubas don't feel remorseful for planning with the northerners to install a satanic man to destroy the country and to commit genocide.

Now the yorubas are coming in 2023 with another man. They are coming with another criminally minded person for 2023.

My dear SS and SE people, Beware of them. Never forget what this people are.

No we are not. infact if you see the way most of us antagonise the 2023 presidential candidate from the West you go tire for us. It's the media that's is making it look we are praising those criminals.

1 Like

Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by emmy512: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
People like heads of security agencies should have immunity till there tenure is over, and it should never coincide with elections.. magu has been fighting crime and crime has been fighting back. It's the politics that is bringing him down not the fact he stole money even if he did, but as the saying goes, where man work man chop. I don't know anybody who hasn't used his power and influence to benefit him, his family and associates,.
I believe the forces he was trying to fight are now against him.
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by TheFreeOne: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
emmy512:
People like heads of security agencies should have immunity till there tenure is over, and it should never coincide with elections.. magu has been fighting crime and crime has been fighting back. It's the politics that is bringing him down not the fact he stole money even if he did, but as the saying goes, where man work man chop. I don't know anybody who hasn't used his power and influence to benefit him, his family and associates,.
I believe the forces he was trying to fight are now against him.

So you support corruption?....SMH

Guys like you are part of the problems of naija.

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by emmy512: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheFreeOne:

So you support corruption?....SMH

Guys like you are part of the problems of naija.
Who will agree that he supports corruption? I only stated nigerians and their character. And how it's impossible for someone to work with constant political pressure. What we need is nigerians that abide by the law, fear the law, with the idea in them from birth that going against the law is going against your freedom.
If laws aren't bent like they are in nigeria people won't try things anyhow. By looking at the law you'll have an idea of your punishment.
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by Sweeetheart(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
plessis:
This buhari government is what the Yoruba claimed would eradicate corruption and take Nigeria to the next level.

Everything the yorubas claimed this government would do, this government has done the exact opposite. The yorubas don't feel remorseful for planning with the northerners to install a satanic man to destroy the country and to commit genocide.

Now the yorubas are coming in 2023 with another man. They are coming with another criminally minded person for 2023.

Another dumb political analyst. is this how southeast will get presidency in 2023?

politics of isolation? don't play with this one, play with this one? as it is today south south had recognised stakeholders in both PDP and APC than you majority tribe and you no get shame
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by InvertedHammer: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
/
Government of blackmail. They will give verbal orders and deny later. Files from 2015? Magu will have to explain why he turned blind eye on bullion vans at Bourdillon close even though "ogas at the top" were the ones that had him stand down. EFCC turned to apologizers and declared nolle prosequi on that brazen rape of common sense to the chagrin of all. I knew it was a matter of time before political expediency will grab Magu by the balls.It won't be surprising if the Presidency insisted that Tinubu must receive the bullion vans in his house on the eve of an election when the world media can capture it.

/
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by 7lives: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
hisexcellency34:
You will be shocked that many of the guilty are Buhari's Ministers

So you haven't seen the list?.
Na customer dada full the list.
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by 7lives: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Champele:
They just want to push him out so they can loot our money. Ndiori. I wish PMB will stop them. #ISTANDWITHMAGU

You understand what's going on, that Malami na real rogue, I trust Ayo Salami to write a honest report.

1 Like

Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by AmazingELixir: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

What about the petition written by one of the former director of alpha beta alleging tax evasion and under declaration of profits in the revenue collection on behalf of the Lagos state government to the EFCC.
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by Nwaonyishi69: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nollywood Movie 2020 -'Titled
'The Games Played At the Presidency'
Directed by --- The Anthony General: Malami
Featuring: Key actors: Fulani Elite
Meant for: the traduced Nigerian zombies
It is worth watching........., the beginning at gear2 of the Tiefnubu nearness to kirikiri experience.
Happy viewing
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by vikithor(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Learn how to drive better than saheed the danfo driver and Ismail the mechanic and baba ijesha the molue driver.Call or whatsapp us with numbers below
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by Galadimabawa: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
I just hope he is reaping what he sow.
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by earnit1: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Really
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by Shinor(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
NORSYK:
A police brass told us that the biggest thieves in NPF are AIG Lamorde and CP Magu both served at different times as Chairman of EFCC and each of them worth over N200billion. He said they were the investigating officers that handcuffed, slapped and kicked late IGP Tafa Balogun for stealing N5billion.

Why refer to the former IGP as late? Tafa is still alive now........Na wa O
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by tradebot: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
inoki247:
I'm in Love with this Media Trial dey ar paying him back with his mode of operation Abg wen dem go arrest the EFCC guy wey dey always snap people wey still be suspect make e come snap am nd put Placard for him chest...

Lol
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by Amotekun777: 4:00am On Jul 12, 2020
plessis:

Mentally deranged Okoro savage!
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by yassjib: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2020
that served Magu right
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by tholhusomhie: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Good one! But can this panel too be investigated much later? Th chairmo especially for his role in Osun Governorship election appeal that made Aregbe Gov the first time.
Re: Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 by tholhusomhie: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Good one! But can this panel too be investigated much later? The chairmo especially for his role in Osun Governorship election appeal that made Aregbe Gov the first time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Is Not Our Member - APC / Wike Visits Ken Sarowiwa Polytechnic / "Don’t Impeach Buhari" - Anenih Begs PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.