Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,514 members, 7,823,206 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/07/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/07/2020 (123 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/07/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/07/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Sunday, July 12, 2020)

*Understanding God*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; for as the heaven is far from the earth, so are Your ways far from the ways of men.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the gift of the Holy Spirit in my life and in the body of Christ.

3.Thank You, Holy Spirit of God, for revealing to me the deep and hidden things of God.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, fill me with Your Holy Spirit, to the brim, and empower me to preach Your gospel, in season and out of season, to all creatures, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, use me to open the eyes of the blind, to heal the broken hearted, and to set the captives free, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me a special understanding of Your word, and let every shackle of ignorance in my life and in the body of Christ be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every veil covering the eyes of men from seeing the light of the gospel of Christ in this nation be removed, and burnt to ashes, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, pour Your spirit upon all flesh and let all unregenerated and carnal men and minds, have encounter with You, that will make them to understand Your ways, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; take him deeper in Your wisdom and knowledge, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

A Long Godless Way / Continue Sharing The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified / Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.