Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How To Become A Successful Freelance 8 Tips You Should Know (2020 Guide) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Successful Freelance 8 Tips You Should Know (2020 Guide) (129 Views)

Make Money Online (full 2020 Guide)>> / How To Start A Football Viewing Center Business In Nigeria (2020 Guide) / How To Set Up Google My Business (GMB) Profile – 2020 Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Freelance 8 Tips You Should Know (2020 Guide) by Stileswills(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
*How to become a successful free lancer 8 tips you should know*

_As a first-time freelancer, it can be confusing and frustrating navigating the process alone, which is why the past ten years have been full of important lessons. Learn from my experiences to become a more effective and lucrative freelancer.

*1. Increase your prices every year*

Every year you gain experience, which makes your work more valuable. As such, every year you should increase your rates to ensure they’re aligned with your experience and the value you provide to the client. It can be hard to set prices, especially if it’s your first time doing so.
While there are many theories on how to price your services, I’ve found the best method for me is to combine both time and value-based approach.

*More information on this read up on the site ��*

*2. Stay firm to your rates*

Once you have your pricing set, stay firm to your rates. This is hard to do because you never want to turn away work. However, when you take on projects that fall below your rates, you run the risk of:
Having no time for a project that you actually like and that pays the correct rates. Resenting the client and the work because you’re not getting paid what you should.

*Knoweledge is power view all 8 tips For more information visit���*

https://onlinelegitbusinessespro..com/2020/07/how-to-become-successful-free-lancer-8.html

(1) (Reply)

Concerning Brand Differentiation / Fg: Nigeria To Enter Recession By Quarter Four Of 2020 / Dangote Sugar Acquires Savannah Sugar For Market Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.