Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki (9040 Views)

2023: Nsukka Catholic Diocese Vow To Pay Vita Abbah, PDP Back At Polls For Walki / Soldiers Reconstruct Collapsed ATBU Bridge That Led To Students' Death / See Road And Bridge That Leads To The Home Town Of Ex SSG In Ebonyi ( PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Minsk24:

Lol, the Chinese have better infrastructure, more free trade zones which makes manufacturing cheaper, just look at Shenzen for example and u can see how wise they are, Chinese are very innovative because they are have a good educational system, lots of their youths school abroad and return back home.. Advantage of 1 billion people is mainly geared towards the high consumer demand it brings, remember India has cheap labor and similar population but its still almost like a sh*thole...
The Chinese have done well to improve their homeland... My one cent

I'm not saying that the Chinese haven't done well for themselves.

I'm only saying that they aren't all that technologically savvy jor. Their products are inferior.

And then you also contradicted yourself there.

If their educational system was superb, why would they need to leave their home country to go study abroad?

Just my opinion too. Might be wrong.
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by BeforeJuly: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2020
77Craze:
Omo see innovation. To do this in Nigeria our government will allocate #20Trillion and still do rubbish! grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Minsk24: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
FrLukas:

I'm only saying that they aren't all that technologically savvy jor. Their products are inferior.

If their educational system was superb, why would they need to leave their home country to go study abroad?

Some Chinese Products might be inferior but that's no longer the status quo, China is Churning out heavyweight companies across many sectors, their quality might not compare to the likes of Germany and Co but for their prices, its really good..
This guys have hundreds of millions of youths, so virtually not everyone would want to study at home... For an advanced Country like China to have such strict immigration laws, it shows the local workforce is very competent and its due to good education...
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Minsk24: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Talking about tech Savvy..
Do you know that China is one of the leading countries when it comes to electronic payments.. Even in this pandemic, technology was utilized to help combat the pandemic using lots of mobile apps which helped in contact tracing.. China is lots of locally made military equipment which was showcased during their last 70 years anniversary..
Do you also know that no country utilizes technology for security purposes like China, when it comes to Surveillance cameras using AI, China is very advanced tho it comes at a cost of citizens privacy but for me its a win-win
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Minsk24:

Some Chinese Products might be inferior but that's no longer the status quo, China is Churning out heavyweight companies across many sectors, their quality might not compare to the likes of Germany and Co but for their prices, its really good..
This guys have hundreds of millions of youths, so virtually not everyone would want to study at home... For an advanced Country like China to have such strict immigration laws, it shows the local workforce is very competent and its due to good education...

Well, kudos to China...as long as they don't bring their grubby fingers here to come and grab our resources in Afrika.
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Minsk24: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Well, kudos to China...as long as they don't bring their grubby fingers here to come and grab our resources in Afrika.
. Chinese investment in Africa is good if only we had competent leaders that will ensure the Chinese play by the rules... No matter how the west criticize the debt trap diplomacy, the truth remains that the infrastructures built here will remain... No country is a saint but its better for the Chinese to use their money and build for us than giving it to politicians that will still loot it and show no results...
Africa is rich in resources but as long as the corrupt African government refuses to organize and coordinate the usage of these resources, then opportunity seekers will utilize them..
Imagine many African countries depend on illegal mining because it enriches politicians who hire local people to do the dirty job instead of having a cordinated industry where everything's regulated
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by AMINDA: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Don't let western media fool you. China is advancing technologically and at a very rapid rate. Last year, China had the highest number of patents registered globally, surpassing the US by far. Last year, Chinese telecom giant Huawei alone, topped the world by filing 4,411 patent applications. Huawei came up with 5g and are already working on 6g while the US is left clutching at straws.

Infrastructurally, the US is playing catch-up as China already has bullet trains and brand new roads, airports and bridges. The infrastructure in the US is obsolete. While America was spending trillions on its military on needless wars, China was focused on building their infrastructure and lifting their people out of poverty. Hate it or love it, China is unstoppable at this point.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Minsk24: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sometimes you wonder if Africa is under some spell, the world is advancing but here we just dy for siddon dy look... Africa's incompetence is big cash cow for the rest of the world... Over 1 billion people depend on foreign made products to fuel their economy, its not as tho they are developing their tourism, service or other sectors... Its so painful
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Minsk24: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
AMINDA:

Don't let western media fool you. China is advancing technologically and at a very rapid rate. Last year, China has the highest number of patents registered globally, surpassing the US by far. Last year, Chinese telecom giant Huawei alone, topped the world by filing 4,411 patent applications. Huawei came up with 5g and are already working on 6g while the US is left clutching at straws.

Infrastructurally, the US is playing carch-up as China already has bullet trains and brand new roads, airports and bridges. The infrastructure in the US is obsolete. While America was spending trillions on its military on needless wars, China was focused on building their infrastructure and lifting their people out of poverty. Hate it or love it, China is unstoppable at this point.

True talk my dear....
When it comes to infrastructure, comot body for Chinese, the BRI alone sef is enough to tell u their ambitions, i just saw a video of new railway under construction to link China and Laos... Imagine how well it will boost the economies of the two countries, its really amazing... Look at the Hong Kong, Macao, Guangdong greater bay area project and u can see how forward thinking these Chinese people are...
So many mind blowing projects goin on there
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
AMINDA:

Don't let western media fool you. China is advancing technologically and at a very rapid rate. Last year, China has the highest number of patents registered globally, surpassing the US by far. Last year, Chinese telecom giant Huawei alone, topped the world by filing 4,411 patent applications. Huawei came up with 5g and are already working on 6g while the US is left clutching at straws.

Infrastructurally, the US is playing catch-up as China already has bullet trains and brand new roads, airports and bridges. The infrastructure in the US is obsolete. While America was spending trillions on its military on needless wars, China was focused on building their infrastructure and lifting their people out of poverty. Hate it or love it, China is unstoppable at this point.

If you say so then.
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Minsk24:

. Chinese investment in Africa is good if only we had competent leaders that will ensure the Chinese play by the rules... No matter how the west criticize the debt trap diplomacy, the truth remains that the infrastructures built here will remain... No country is a saint but its better for the Chinese to use their money and build for us than giving it to politicians that will still loot it and show no results...
Africa is rich in resources but as long as the corrupt African government refuses to organize and coordinate the usage of these resources, then opportunity seekers will utilize them..
Imagine many African countries depend on illegal mining because it enriches politicians who hire local people to do the dirty job instead of having a cordinated industry where everything's regulated

I know Africa is rich in resources. It's the place people come to to exploit nature and the aborigines.

If China had colonized African countries, they'd still be here, we'd be the worse off and we'd all be Buddhists. undecided

China is planning neocolonialism for Africa that's why they come bearing gifts of loans and infrastructure.

When the British wanted to colonize us, they brought gifts to distract us.

Seems the Chinese have borrowed the same playbook and we Africans are just as dumb as we were 500 years ago.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by nazablossom(f): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
77Craze:
Omo see innovation. To do this in Nigeria our government will allocate #20Trillion and still do rubbish! grin
And to walk on it na suicide mission grin

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Everrest9(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na to crawl... Look like suicide attempt.
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Minsk24: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
FrLukas:

I know Africa is rich in resources. It's the place people come to to exploit nature and the aborigines.

If China had colonized African countries, they'd still be here, we'd be the worse off and we'd all be Buddhists. undecided

China is planning neocolonialism for Africa that's why they come bearing gifts of loans and infrastructure.

When the British wanted to colonize us, they brought gifts to distract us.

Seems the Chinese have borrowed the same playbook and we Africans are just as dumb as we were 500 years ago.

See about this neo-colonialism assumption, i just feel its a plot by the west to discredit China even tho i know the Chinese are not perfect but China is not the only country issuing out loans, other countries issue out loans but mostly to the private sector, Africa must utilize China's ambition to develop our continent, if you see the BRI plan, u will know its something that will help us... We are better off colonized by the British tho than China,
I just wonder why Africa was so backwards when the Europeans were advancing, imagine if africa was at least advanced whe the colonial masters came, all this rubbish no for the happen... Something went wrong in this continent thats for sure.. China was already an advanced nation when the British came same with other Asian countries, they had governance already, i just wonder what went wrong in Africa and that thing is still disturbing us till today
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Kemimarch16(f): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
shocked
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Openbusiness3: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
shocked
Are you scared?
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Kemimarch16(f): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Great100000:
Are you scared?
Yes
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Minsk24:

See about this neo-colonialism assumption, i just feel its a plot by the west to discredit China even tho i know the Chinese are not perfect but China is not the only country issuing out loans, other countries issue out loans but mostly to the private sector, Africa must utilize China's ambition to develop our continent, if you see the BRI plan, u will know its something that will help us... We are better off colonized by the British tho than China,
I just wonder why Africa was so backwards when the Europeans were advancing, imagine if africa was at least advanced whe the colonial masters came, all this rubbish no for the happen... Something went wrong in this continent thats for sure.. China was already an advanced nation when the British came same with other Asian countries, they had governance already, i just wonder what went wrong in Africa and that thing is still disturbing us till today

Once you understand that everything in existence is all about vibration, ebbs and flows, ups and downs, then you are close to solving the mystery of life.

Empires rise and fall.

There was an age when the blacks ruled the world, were technologically advanced and way developed.

Then came the fall.

The rise of the white folks met us at our down point.

It is their turn to shine.

And like the waves of vibration we learnt in physics, there's the peak and the trough.

As for China, they are in Africa illegally mining our resources and they think they have the right to do so because they are giving us loans and building infrastructure.

Chinese are as terrible racists as the Europeans and Arabs.

The time to cut their wings in Africa is now.

If we don't, we are playing with fire.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Yes
Dont Be Dear
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Kemimarch16(f): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Great100000:
Dont Be Dear
grin
Great100000:
Dont Be Dear
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
grin
grin grin grin grin how are u
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Kemimarch16(f): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Great100000:
grin grin grin grin how are u
Good
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Good
great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Awards Light Rail Project Contract To Chinese Firm / NSA Azazi Or GEJ - Who Do We Believe On The Cause Of Bombings In Nigeria? / IGP Baba Not Sacked - Force PRO, Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.