Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Artist Biography : Onekey - Eardrum9ja.com.ng - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artist Biography : Onekey - Eardrum9ja.com.ng (164 Views)

Tizi Prince - Musical Artist Biography / Mp3 DOWNLOAD: Kiss Daniel X Wizkid - For You - Nshine.com.ng / Iyanya- Good Vibes (lyrics) biadefola.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Artist Biography : Onekey - Eardrum9ja.com.ng by Eardrumblog: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Click This Link To Read More ;
https://eardrum9ja.com.ng/2020/07/11/artist-biography-onekey/

Kayode Oyewusi popularly known as "Onekey" (Kokorokon) a sensational Nigerian Afro Pop / Afro Dance Hall Artist born on the 25th September 1994 in plateau state from a family of five he is the second child, Onekey started as a footballer base on the family trend Onekey's late Dad was a top notch player at the Nigerian Football league (Mighty Jet's), before then Onekey discovered his passion for music.

Professionally Onekey recorded his first single at the age of 20 titled "Owomi" a song which explicate energetic wave and great contents about life, it was produced by the A list Shocker Beats.

Onekey studied at NTA College Jos and graduated with a diplomatic certificate , Onekey said on a exclusive interview "9ice was the one who helped me discover my sound".

The prolific artist have raving hit's on moments currently Onekey Said he is working on a great Extended Play which is about to take over the whole continent, Onekey being a young and independent artist which has never signed a record deal.

Said " No one took me to the studio , I worked on my self build up all needed skill to be able to meet up with standard's like Davido, 9ice, Wizkid and Burna Boy".

Know to the fans Onekey is set to release great songs this year 2020 despite the chaos happening around the globe.

(1) (Reply)

Na You By Pitaboy / Fast Download: Shatta Wale – “so Long” / Best Cool Song Playlist On Spotify 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.