Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Covid -19 "A Plan Terminator" - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Covid -19 "A Plan Terminator" (423 Views)

Having A Plan Beyond The NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid -19 "A Plan Terminator" by Abbeyart18(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
*How covid-19 has brought an abrupt end to my propose art exhibition in Oyo state*

I, Azeez Abiodun Nafiu, a graduate of the University Of Benin(UNIBEN) with batch B corps member, serving as an assistant lecturer in painting session at the institute of Art, Design, and Printing technology Department, The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo state. Has a few things to say.

The excitement, struggle, selfless service and challenges that I experienced as corps member serving in Oyo state cannot be expressed verbally alone without dully visual representation and documentation. Art which is also a form of communication helps in giving adequate explanation of feelings, thoughts and observations. It also gives in-depth meaning as explanation of event captured by the artist. All these feelings of mind developed into what I called a master plan with a thing "My Experience", which was supposed to be a solo art exhibition states to hold June/July of 2020.

The exhibition as stated above suppose to be an account of my activities during my service year and place of primary assignment which was duly captured in painting. The primary purpose of this is to educate and encourage Young champs to concentrate on their studies why also focusing on the needs for them to reach the topmost level of their academic pursuit. However, it is quiet unfortunate that covid-19 pandemic that broke out in the country has brought an abrupt ends to these plan of mine.

Re: Covid -19 "A Plan Terminator" by Openbusiness3: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Delay is not denial. Besides you have the opportunity to innovate. The world keeps changing, innovations is how we survive. So shift your plan from a physical exhibition to a socia media exhibition. Nairaland, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc these are platforms that can give you a huge INTERACTIVE audience. You wi be surprised that you might even have more success with it than physical exhibition, OR NOT. But at least, you tried. Me too, I dey hustle day and night to sell products on social media. One day one day, breakthrough go come. Never give up smiley
Re: Covid -19 "A Plan Terminator" by espn(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Say no more...
Re: Covid -19 "A Plan Terminator" by Maj196(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
Commendable shocked

(1) (Reply)

Get A Head Start In Your Career, Register Now! / Work From Home.. / How To Get A Job On Linkedin And Vacancy For News Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.