Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) (71265 Views)

Another Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by OgeFather(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
I just rent house and buy gas but una don put fear for my body now cry
I go beg my landlord make him allow me use fire wood inside

3 Likes

Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by JosephXavier: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Requiscat in pacem amen
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Person babe, may her soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by spinna: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Gosh over 50% third degree burns usually means death..the pain of dressing changing is terrible. Infection risk is high. God so sad..May we never see such again

1 Like

Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by ozueozue(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
I remember my late sister's ordeal in 2007, omo na so Kerosene explosion take kill my sister ohh

5 Likes

Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP. May God give her family and friends fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
She might live the rest of her life in pains if she was to be alive, still her death is a gross loss. May God give her parents the fortitude to bear the loss

I hope we don't just say Rip, hope we learn from this awful incidence. Check your gas area before using that matches.

It's well

4 Likes

Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Mercymimi2002: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
jaybenugo:
IgbereTV reports that Miss Chinenyenwa Kosisochukwu Ngini, popularly known as Swanky was involved in a ghastly fire accident from a gas explosion at her residence in Awka on Thursday 25th June, 2020.

According to information IgbereTV obtained from Swanky's Uncle, Chuma Ngini, the accident occured when she tried to boil a little hot water for tea with her gas cylinder. Unknown to her, the gas cylinder was leaking in the night prior to the morning of the incident. As she bent down to ignite the fire that she will use to boil the little water in the kettle the gas cylinder immediately exploded damaging her body seriously.

Chuma said that Swanky didn't make any phone call near the gas cooker that caused the explosion as was erroneously posted by a Facebook user.

She was later rescued from the fire incident and rushed to the hospital by family and friends but she couldn't make it.

Swanky bravely fought for her life at the hospital but she finally gave up the ghost few hours later.

Swanky is from Amawbia in Anambra State.

Burial arrangements posted on Amawbia Arena Facebook Group reads:

https://www./467834710410784/permalink/873362709857980/?app=fbl

See her pictures and poster below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1357741/chinenyenwa-swanky-dies-gas-explosion-anambra-state-graphic-photos/
. May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen. A lesson to all.
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by bobokunlexzy: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Reading this news & seeing the pix of the lady on the hospital bed sent shivers down my spine. Reason being that 98% household in Nigeria now uses gas as their means of cooking & other domestic chores. Some of us even use it with all these locally made iron to iron clothes incase of power outage.
Inshort, we cannot do without gas & the people at high risk of its usage are those who do not perceive odour, especially in the case of leakage (yes, we have people like that)..... May GOD just help us all.

May GOD give the deceased family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hmm... May your beautiful soul continue to rest in peace & may God grant her family the grace to bear the fortitude created by her sudden departure

Adieu
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Denique(f): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pathetic. God continue to shield us from untimely death in Jesus name... Amen!

Amen!
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by jevic(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rip
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by VirginFinder: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!
May God Ccomfort the Ffamily...

I see people saying, she could have done this or she Ccould have done that..

Brothers and Ssisters, you can't preserve life by doing this or doing that!

Death will come one way or the other!

The only way to Ssecure your life is to Ssecire your Eeternity!

You Secure your Eeternity by Ssurrendering your Llife to JESUS Christ..

I Jjust Hhope Sshe used the Pprivileged last few minute she had on that bed to Mmake Ppeace with JESUS!

Let us who are alive, Mmake Ppeace with JESUS! Nobody knows Ttomorrow ! No one knows when he/she will be Ccalled!

The Mmost Iimportant thing is are you Pprepared ?

Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by IgbalodeRaymond: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
ozueozue:
I remember my late sister's ordeal in 2007, omo na so Kerosene explosion take kill my sister ohh
may she continue to rest in the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Mylovelife: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
ozueozue:

So sorry
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Unbreakable007: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Even at death.

24 yrs how?
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Femeto: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Not the best of medical care.
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rest on dear
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rest in peace young girl.
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
So sad. RIP
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Piroskeey: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
jaybenugo:
IgbereTV reports that Miss Chinenyenwa Kosisochukwu Ngini, popularly known as Swanky was involved in a ghastly fire accident from a gas explosion at her residence in Awka on Thursday 25th June, 2020.

According to information IgbereTV obtained from Swanky's Uncle, Chuma Ngini, the accident occured when she tried to boil a little hot water for tea with her gas cylinder. Unknown to her, the gas cylinder was leaking in the night prior to the morning of the incident. As she bent down to ignite the fire that she will use to boil the little water in the kettle the gas cylinder immediately exploded damaging her body seriously.

Chuma said that Swanky didn't make any phone call near the gas cooker that caused the explosion as was erroneously posted by a Facebook user.

She was later rescued from the fire incident and rushed to the hospital by family and friends but she couldn't make it.

Swanky bravely fought for her life at the hospital but she finally gave up the ghost few hours later.

Swanky is from Amawbia in Anambra State.

Burial arrangements posted on Amawbia Arena Facebook Group reads:

https://www./467834710410784/permalink/873362709857980/?app=fbl

See her pictures and poster below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1357741/chinenyenwa-swanky-dies-gas-explosion-anambra-state-graphic-photos/
please don't put your gas cylinders inside your home
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
dingbang:
LPG gas has a foul smell so one can easily notice leakage just from perceiving it.

Second.. Always change your gas supply hoses after some months.
You can never see a has cooker in my house. I don't know why people have refused to learn.

Gas is too dangerous to be used at home.
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by yom2(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
dingbang:
LPG gas has a foul smell so one can easily notice leakage just from perceiving it.

not every one has a strong sense of smell

1 Like

Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Eyah, that's why we need to be extra careful before using the gas cylinders every time.
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by VicM6: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
no wonder baba paul dislike gas like hell.... it can bring down a man glory down in seconds jst like a woman can bring a man's glory down in milliseconds
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by masterfix: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
May her Soul rest in peace, we just all have to be careful with the way we handle gas and our phones. Lord where are you?

Only God knows how the parents, siblings, her friends would be feeling. damn! it's touching
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
dingbang:

The problem isn't the smell but the leakage unnoticed and depending on the spot.
Constant Heat could cause it which would be gradual but you can't notice it, there was a time I went to a gas station to refill my gas cylinder to my surprise a customer just bought a new gas cylinder which was filled with gas, but there was a leakage but no one noticed it, no smell but when there was air in form of bubbles was gushing out little by little it was then everyone knew what was happening. That's also what happens when gas stations explode, you will ask yourself how come despite safety precautions.
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Adeprince80: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
This life...today you are here, tomorrow you are gone.Let all of us try as much as we can to make peace with our creator,everyone around and ourselfs now and always.
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by fineboynl(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
electric cooker remains the best. if not for NEPA.
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by Chirowman(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
this is really too much for her, the pains Ohh may your soul keep on resting in the Lord .
Re: Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP sweet Sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.