Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions (3765 Views)

2018/2019 Uniabuja Postgraduate Admission Discussions Thread / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by bukkyche(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Houston17:
The mail looks like a bait to me. Perhaps they are doing to make us feel all is under control. I think we should see to this matter till the end by letting out our minds on twitter

Yeah. Going by the development in Nigeria, with the allegations against the NDDC in all regards including the NDDC scholarship money that were alleged to be stolen by the NDDC officials, similar agencies like PTDF may just wanna come up with something just to show they are working and prevent them being called out. Those who operate twitter should tweet, those who use Facebook should also post in the PTDF group. We need to cry out till the money is paid. I do not know how many times we would update the record. We did that twice before the interview, we presented all the documents during interview, we updated the record in November last year, did another one around April this year. Now this mail again. Mtchwww

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Houston17(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2020
bukkyche:

Yeah. Going by the development in Nigeria, with the allegations against the NDDC in all regards including the NDDC scholarship money that were alleged to be stolen by the NDDC officials, similar agencies like PTDF may just wanna come up with something just to show they are working and prevent them being called out. Those who operate twitter should tweet, those who use Facebook should also post in the PTDF group. We need to cry out till the money is paid. I do not know how many times we would update the record. We did that twice before the interview, we presented all the documents during interview, we updated the record in November last year, did another one around April this year. Now this mail again. Mtchwww

Exactly bro
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by DatSaca: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Hi everyone,
Our tweets are visible on the media.
Please let's keep it up.
For those yet to do a post on Facebook or Twitter, please try to key in.
Remember, cowards die many times before their death.
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by papyrus2(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2020
E be like say.....

Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Chrissavey(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good afternoon everyone
As regards the link sent for update yesterday. Is it just me or the edit link isn't going through for everyone yet?
I mean, have anyone been able to update through their edit link?
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Hamzakhs: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
That's what has been the case, but I was able to access it using my email though one thing CSRF token has been popping up with every trial and couldn't be able to summit...But a friend used his PIN and it worked. I tried my pin too but to no avail, and I don't know what to do
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by bukkyche(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chrissavey:
Good afternoon everyone
As regards the link sent for update yesterday. Is it just me or the edit link isn't going through for everyone yet?
I mean, have anyone been able to update through their edit link?

Mine worked. I used the PIN. Although I did not get any mail after the update. I just tire for PTDF. Am just following their games and delay tactics
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by DatSaca: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2020
Happy new week!
Please let's continue with our publicity, the authorities must hear us.
Already, many of us are active on Twitter.
For those who may not know what to post, just search PTDF on Twitter and retweet as many tweets as possible.

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by josh2297(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
I just created a change.org petition it will be very productive if we take it seriously... I advise that both 2018/2019 awardees and prospective 2020 awardees should sign this petition ...if the required Number of signature is gotten it will forwarded to the executive secretary PTDF, MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES AMD OTHERS...sign and forward to others to do same anybody u can convince bother those who haven't heard of PTDF can sign this petition

http://chng.it/4S8ksbmpN4

Share on Facebook,Twitter,Everywhere just share

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by OlakunmiSMELTD: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2020
I love this , I will advice you guys to take this seriously. For once Nigeria should stand together and fight for there right without violence.
I am not a beneficiary of PTDF, infact am only having HND result.
But I will support you guys with this.

I will repeat again
When I called out immigration office about my passport delay on Twitter , it takes only 2 day for me to get response and get the passport.

Infact the last passport I did for my parent takes only 3days

GTbank. I got refund from a school in Europe but after 2weeks GTbank refuse to credit me.
So I went on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.

This is what I always do

I will wake up as early as 6am and start monitoring any of there new post.
Once they post it , I will be the first to make comment about my money .

Almost 5 of there head staff have to called me.
Infact I got my money back in good exchange rate.

All this organization that has name always want to avoid anything that will damage there image on social media.

So you guys should keep calling it out on there page, infact go to any good reliable senator page , ministry of education etc and still explain your situation.

You guys have the right to do so
Please don't use offensive words please

You guys should fight this fight wisely and don't give up until you get your money.

Remember, if you guys don't get it this year, it will be hard by next year.
I hope you guys known what's happening at NDDC and NCDC? Let them not swallow your money and come and act collapse season 2 when been interrogated

Good luck
Please don't mind my spelling error

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Houston17(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2020
josh2297:
I just created a change.org petition it will be very productive if we take it seriously... I advise that both 2018/2019 awardees and prospective 2020 awardees should sign this petition ...if the required Number of signature is gotten it will forwarded to the executive secretary PTDF, MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES AMD OTHERS...sign and forward to others to do same anybody u can convince bother those who haven't heard of PTDF can sign this petition

http://chng.it/4S8ksbmpN4

Share on Facebook,Twitter,Everywhere just share

Done. Please let others do as well. If we don't change the narrative now, other future awardees might continue with the cycle.

@josh2297, kindly post this on the general LSS thread and the whatsapp group.
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by mayemaye(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2020
COREN Registration is ongoing online

Pay ~ ₦63k online

https://portal.coren.gov.ng/Account/Register

Get your 2 proposers ready

Get your 3 page technical report ready

Start developing your "bulk" technical report (to be submitted on interview day)

Please register on time so you will be included with the Ist batch for this year

Those that registered early Jan this year just got their status updated to "Recommended for further vetting"

Contact me for assistance on 3 page and bulky technical reports

You can also follow my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5993259/coren-registration-thread-2020
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Buddy0: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2020
mayemaye:
COREN Registration is ongoing online

Pay ~ ₦63k online

https://portal.coren.gov.ng/Account/Register

Get your 2 proposers ready

Get your 3 page technical report ready

Start developing your "bulk" technical report (to be submitted on interview day)

Please register on time so you will be included with the Ist batch for this year

Those that registered early Jan this year just got their status updated to "Recommended for further vetting"

Contact me for assistance on 3 page and bulky technical reports

You can also follow my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5993259/coren-registration-thread-2020

Please you can create a thread for your advertisement, This already has a sole purpose. please don't derail it.
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by choicecad: 3:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Hello good morning Folks. Any news from PTDF? Everyone is quiet in this thread
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by papyrus2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
What are the plans for calling out PTDF?
It was just for few days and everything went cold.

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by naptha: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Even if ASUU don't resume, I am certain university will reopen by September for non-academic activities. By then we can message them for documentation purposes since we don't have anything to do with ASUU.
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Hannania(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
I've forgotten that am a recipient of a scholarship. can someone give us a proactive step to take?
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by naptha: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Hannania(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
With this development, am certain schools are resuming next month. Which means documentations should be around the clock for us.

Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by choicecad: 6:52am On Aug 19, 2020
Hannania:
With this development, am certain schools are resuming next month. Which means documentations should be around the clock for us.

Breaking news. Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education to resume 7th September 2020. So hope PTDF will facilitate our induction.
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Hannania(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2020
choicecad:

Breaking news. Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education to resume 7th September 2020. So hope PTDF will facilitate our induction.
Yeah...finally its going to end on "premium joy"
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by toobasky: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
They sent same old crap message on telegram today...ASUU and FG that has no bearing as regards issues talk more of agreeing to return to school. There is the Covid shit also..I taya for this country sef.
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by choicecad: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
toobasky:
They sent same old crap message on telegram today...ASUU and FG that has no bearing as regards issues talk more of agreeing to return to school. There is the Covid shit also..I taya for this country sef.

Lets just see how it goes. Some states have started making a case on the need for schools to reopen. Lets wait for the presidential report on covid 19 on friday
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Hannania(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
choicecad:

The date is not validated by FG
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by choicecad: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by choicecad: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by ovoP(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
A mail will be sent to awardees containing details for documentation... Documentation is next month.. Post graduate will do their documentation first then undergraduate... PTDF sent an update to their telegram..

That's just the summary
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Hannania(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
So they intend paying MSC/PhD before undergraduate's. That's not totally fair though
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Buddy0: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hannania:
So they intend paying MSC/PhD before undergraduate's. That's not totally fair though

Respect your elders guy grin grin grin

But I think the payment will be done at once, they just want to reduce the congestion.
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by Hannania(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Buddy0:

Respect your elders guy grin grin grin

But I think the payment will be done at once, they just want to reduce the congestion.
really, quite funny smiley
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by toobasky: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
H
Re: 2018/2019 PTDF LSS Scholarship Award Discussions by bukkyche(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
So the mail for the documentation dropped yesterday. Mine is on 12th October. Unfortunately, I am presently not in Nigeria as I have gone for another studies in USA. Who knows or has an idea on what I should do about the induction? I am thinking of sending them a mail of my unavailability for the documentation

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 More Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity 4 / Unilorin Result Is Out But Not Using It / Which Among These Two...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.