Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Beware Of Men Sitting In Jesus' Seat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Men Sitting In Jesus' Seat (297 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Men Sitting In Jesus' Seat by davidinchrist(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's very pathetic to see the way MANY are being deeply eaten up by religious LIES or tricks of Men these days. And more pathetic is our "addiction" and WORSHIP of these great Religious Men. That's one of the major reasons why I've deemed it fit to stress more and MORE ON deception of great Men/Church.

Jesus did scold some GREAT religious men of his time SITTING ON MOSES' SEAT, but were actually leading people astray. Likewise today, MANY Small and GREAT Pastors/Church founders are SITTING on Jesus' SEAT in Churches or Worship centres, seriously leading people astray:

Matt.23.1 - Then Jesus said to the CROWDS and to his DISCIPLES:
Matt.23.2 - "The 'teachers of the law' and the Pharisees (Money-loving Preachers) sit in Moses' seat.

Sadly, people FEAR and LOVE these Pastors, Men MORE than Jesus. They would TREMBLE at the doctrines of their Pastors/Churches, but when they come across something DIFFERENT from what they've learnt while reading the Bible directly, or from just listening to another preacher using the Bible, they wouldn't bother at about it, or just a little bit. That's honestly because the Pastors/Churches are the REAL "gods" for them: the FEAR and the WORSHIP of Men not Jesus. They're TOO FIXED or engulfed with Men/Church, not even Jesus can UNFIX them to get balanced.

The Bible says, ALL MEN (every human) are LIARS compare to Christ. (Rom. 3:4).

Now, all what I'm saying may sound GREAT or correct to you, right? Okay, but if you're "NOT" CAREFULLY TESTING my writings and beliefs by the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit, you know I can FOOL you too right, left and centre? Or do you KNOW my Life: my attitude to Money, Honour of Men (Popularity), and to Sins in general?

What matters most is the LIFESTYLE/Character, not just good Preaching, Teaching, appearance and other GIFTS or things.

Exactly why the Holy Spirit commended the Berean Christians for DEALING with Paul and the other Apostles "thoroughly", and NOT the Thessalonian Christians. (Acts 17:11)

Those Bereans didn't have "what I call" the Baba/Papa/Father/Bishop/G.O/Pastor/Pope/Prophet "So and So" Spirit we CALL Men today (Jesus commanded his disciples NOT to be called SUCH Names or Titles. Nor to call ANYBODY such, because we ALL are supposed to be "brothers and sisters" in Christ). PLEASE see Matt. 23:7-12.

They (the Bearen ones) would say something like, "Okay Paul (or bro.), you sound very great to us, but we shall SURELY have to SERIOUSLY check up everything you are teaching in the scriptures before we can "stomach" it all." Not like MOST of us today, "Oh, it's Baba/Pastor Judas OR Prophet Balaam (since Men like Paul are terribly SCARCE), Wow! That Powerful Man that can COMMAND PROSPERITY into your life with just a word. Hallelujah!

Deception! Religious LIES of Men! And TOO MANY people are getting FOOLED because of the LOVE of the things of this World, and also the fear and the WORSHIP of men (idolatry).

No doubt, these men enjoy being "gods" to people. Because they wouldn't ENCOURAGE their members and fans to study the Bible seriously for themselves. And if they do, they wouldn't be particularly HAPPY to see them coming to the knowledge of TRUTH, which would SPOIL their Religious Money-making business.

Not many will take this message, but for the "very few" of us who will respond to God's promptings in the heart, let's major on Repentance, Obedience, "Studying And Obeying" the Words of Jesus as in the New testament (Matthew chapters 5, 6 and 7 is a good start).

And seek to FOLLOW Men who are Christlike, not just in Words/Preaching/Spiritual gifts, but ESPECIALLY in deeds, attitudes and LIFESTYLES in general.

Remember, No Pastor/Prophet/Church founder died and resurrected for our Sins BUT Jesus one.

True Men say like John:

John 3:30 KJV
He (Jesus) must INCREASE, but I MUST DECREASE.

It's time to EXAMINE ourselves honestly and Repent of Fearing, Loving and Worshipping Men/Churches, rather than Jesus.

Matthew 7:15 KJV
Beware of False Prophets, which come to you in "Sheep's Clothing" (means Correct doctrines, Bible, terms, etc), but INWARDLY they are 'ravening wolves' (to BITE your Money, Attention or Commitment to their Church business).

1 John 5:21 KJV
Little children, KEEP yourselves FROM idols (living and nonliving idols). Amen.

May Jesus bless you.
Re: Beware Of Men Sitting In Jesus' Seat by LordIsaac(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hmmmm...
Re: Beware Of Men Sitting In Jesus' Seat by Missyajoke(f): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Beware Of Men Sitting In Jesus' Seat by davidinchrist(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
davidinchrist:
It's very pathetic to see the way MANY are being deeply eaten up by religious LIES or tricks of Men these days. And more pathetic is our "addiction" and WORSHIP of these great Religious Men. That's one of the major reasons why I've deemed it fit to stress more and MORE ON deception of great Men/Church.

Jesus did scold some GREAT religious men of his time SITTING ON MOSES' SEAT, but were actually leading people astray. Likewise today, MANY Small and GREAT Pastors/Church founders are SITTING on Jesus' SEAT in Churches or Worship centres, seriously leading people astray:

Matt.23.1 - Then Jesus said to the CROWDS and to his DISCIPLES:
Matt.23.2 - "The 'teachers of the law' and the Pharisees (Money-loving Preachers) sit in Moses' seat.

Sadly, people FEAR and LOVE these Pastors, Men MORE than Jesus. They would TREMBLE at the doctrines of their Pastors/Churches, but when they come across something DIFFERENT from what they've learnt while reading the Bible directly, or from just listening to another preacher using the Bible, they wouldn't bother at about it, or just a little bit. That's honestly because the Pastors/Churches are the REAL "gods" for them: the FEAR and the WORSHIP of Men not Jesus. They're TOO FIXED or engulfed with Men/Church, not even Jesus can UNFIX them to get balanced.

The Bible says, ALL MEN (every human) are LIARS compare to Christ. (Rom. 3:4).

Now, all what I'm saying may sound GREAT or correct to you, right? Okay, but if you're "NOT" CAREFULLY TESTING my writings and beliefs by the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit, you know I can FOOL you too right, left and centre? Or do you KNOW my Life: my attitude to Money, Honour of Men (Popularity), and to Sins in general?

What matters most is the LIFESTYLE/Character, not just good Preaching, Teaching, appearance and other GIFTS or things.

Exactly why the Holy Spirit commended the Berean Christians for DEALING with Paul and the other Apostles "thoroughly", and NOT the Thessalonian Christians. (Acts 17:11)

Those Bereans didn't have "what I call" the Baba/Papa/Father/Bishop/G.O/Pastor/Pope/Prophet "So and So" Spirit we CALL Men today (Jesus commanded his disciples NOT to be called SUCH Names or Titles. Nor to call ANYBODY such, because we ALL are supposed to be "brothers and sisters" in Christ). PLEASE see Matt. 23:7-12.

They (the Bearen ones) would say something like, "Okay Paul (or bro.), you sound very great to us, but we shall SURELY have to SERIOUSLY check up everything you are teaching in the scriptures before we can "stomach" it all." Not like MOST of us today, "Oh, it's Baba/Pastor Judas OR Prophet Balaam (since Men like Paul are terribly SCARCE), Wow! That Powerful Man that can COMMAND PROSPERITY into your life with just a word. Hallelujah!

Deception! Religious LIES of Men! And TOO MANY people are getting FOOLED because of the LOVE of the things of this World, and also the fear and the WORSHIP of men (idolatry).

No doubt, these men enjoy being "gods" to people. Because they wouldn't ENCOURAGE their members and fans to study the Bible seriously for themselves. And if they do, they wouldn't be particularly HAPPY to see them coming to the knowledge of TRUTH, which would SPOIL their Religious Money-making business.

Not many will take this message, but for the "very few" of us who will respond to God's promptings in the heart, let's major on Repentance, Obedience, "Studying And Obeying" the Words of Jesus as in the New testament (Matthew chapters 5, 6 and 7 is a good start).

And seek to FOLLOW Men who are Christlike, not just in Words/Preaching/Spiritual gifts, but ESPECIALLY in deeds, attitudes and LIFESTYLES in general.

Remember, No Pastor/Prophet/Church founder died and resurrected for our Sins BUT Jesus one.

True Men say like John:

John 3:30 KJV
He (Jesus) must INCREASE, but I MUST DECREASE.

It's time to EXAMINE ourselves honestly and Repent of Fearing, Loving and Worshipping Men/Churches, rather than Jesus.

Matthew 7:15 KJV
Beware of False Prophets, which come to you in "Sheep's Clothing" (means Correct doctrines, Bible, terms, etc), but INWARDLY they are 'ravening wolves' (to BITE your Money, Attention or Commitment to their Church business).

1 John 5:21 KJV
Little children, KEEP yourselves FROM idols (living and nonliving idols). Amen.

May Jesus bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Recommend Movie (THE BLACKOUT) / What Allahu Akbar Really Means? / North Staffordshire Sex Beast Finally Jailed More Than 30 Years After Jehovah's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.