Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Do We Need Revolution? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do We Need Revolution? (213 Views)

Abroad Based Nigerian Alleges Emma Bamidele Of Revolution Plus Scammed Him / Pictures Of Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja Today / Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Need Revolution? by TakingItBack: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
What is Revolution

Latin root of ( Revolution ) means revolving to turn around.. But in Nigeria of today. The elites, the Rulling party the. APC and PDP have made that word Revolution looks like it involve violence.. Answere is No not violence at all

If you are a Nigerian and are fed up with the status quo in every face of our nation's life, Nd you refuse join us for a better plan on how to reclaim our country, The is an On Going Process to take back out Country From the Expired Generations who Refuse to Retire

All of us youths need to come together as one whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Muslim, Christian, or traditionalist we have to fight this collective

We should try as much as we can to get students and young professionals, skilled handy workers, laborer... all involved in this movement. It is our movement, our future, our lives, and our country at stake. We can't be as docile as our parents had been to leave it all to the demons while sitting like lame ducks who'd complain and resort to prayers of "God dey" to wish it out. We are taking action to wrest our country from the stranglehold of the vampires such that our kids born and unborn would be proud of us when they hear or read the history of our patriotism and quiet revolt.

There re too many small small Groups trying to stand alone on this Struggle and it can’t work. We need to Team Up and DEFEAT THIS EXPIRED GENERATIONS WHO ROBBED US OF OUR FUTURE AND DOING THE SAME TO OUR UNBORN CHILDREN

As the matter dey go, we go leave their demonic cultic Group called ( all pandemic cult APC ) & (People deceiving people party PDP ) For the greedy and expired Generations

send me on telegram ( takeitbacknow) and let me join you with our fellow brothers and sisters in Nigeria

Re: Why Do We Need Revolution? by Olabode971(f): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2020
So that we can know where we are heading to..

Nigeria as a country is a scam.

Re: Why Do We Need Revolution? by TakingItBack: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
I agree but are we just going to sit and rant from our keyboard
Olabode971:
So that we can know where we are heading to..

Nigeria as a country is a scam.
Re: Why Do We Need Revolution? by skyhighweb(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
TakingItBack:
well we can start with

a bullet proof vest head to toe covering
weapon
list of top targets

and we good to go

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need Revolution? by Olabode971(f): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
TakingItBack:

That's another problem entirely.. any activist trying to make such move will be reprimanded and will eventually compromise so as to get himself free and escape for his own life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need Revolution? by TakingItBack: 12:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Well I think it’s better to join our fellow people and support the movement in other to get a change to happen

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Jails Ex-nimawa Executive Director For N1.5bn Fraud / How Zombies Shouting Sai Baba Are Created / Court Sentenced Nigerian Singer To Death Because He..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.