Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover (90301 Views)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by greatbrian(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
DonBenny77:
Normal levels these days
In our days as a guy I was 18 before I tasted kpekus.
Indomie generation are always in a rush rush like indomie

Na you no rush at 18 ba. And I believe the "KPEKUS" was younger than 18. All shades of wrong.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
At 14 she is already exposed to street life.these ones will use her well and by 19 she will be looking 30

I see some teenagers looking dirty old and wasted and I'm like small girl
Smh

Na she go suffer am last, that's if she's not introduced to cultism, prostitution or trafficked to Lebanon and turned into a house help or sex slave
swears bro' ...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Munieer(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ayi that boy go don knack taya oo grin

See free dodo

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Khalidase83(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Her parents failed her.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Ewomazino101: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nawa o inside the covid 19 period
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by SAMBARRY: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
mperornero:
swears bro' ...
all those small small girls wey toto go dey scratch anyhow Na them dey enter ritualist or kidnappers den Las Las except God shows them mercy
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by stormborn28(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Vyzz:
grin
kai!!! That girl don fvck tire no be small
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Is this a NEWS in BAYELSA or what...?
Whoever stays in BAYELSA truly knows that this is not a NEWS..
The Police should release them or be prepared to arrest every secondary school scholar there.
It seems the POLICE COMMISSIONER was just redeployed.

NYSC members who once served in Bayelsa can attest to my claim.
JSS 3 Female students abandon classes, rush home to breastfeed babies at home.
There is nothing like INFIDELITY in BAYELSA state.
Next News Please...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by banhammy: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
robosky02:
When kids are exposed to internet too early

God bless you.
This is one of the major cause of societal problems in this country
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
she even said:"na only TWO"

[img]https://media1./images/a5d9d54aca4266a5a3fcf9b2bc4bf69f/tenor.gif[/img]
...... na Normal thing for that side naaaa
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Notatribalist(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
robosky02:
14-year-old girl has been paraded by the Police in Bayelsa state after she left her home and parents to be with a boy she met on Facebook.

According to the 14-year-old girl whose identity was concealed, she left to meet the boy who she met on Facebook, with her bags. She claims he was surprised to see her with her bags and that night, she lodged with him, spent 3 nights there before he took her to his friends house.

According to the girl, she slept with the boy and after she was taken to his friends place to continue staying, she also willingly slept with his friend. She disclosed that she had stayed there for one month and she “only slept with the boys”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWoRzQHJD_U
So what crime was she paraded for?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Her mates in the north are getting married with government sponsorship.

SMH.

One nigeria different laws.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Rigidity(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
no matter how strict or dwmocratic parents might be....... the heart of the child matters a lot
even if her parent treat her well... she will still follow her heart
make God no give us children with bad heart...... smh for her
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
robosky02:
When kids are exposed to internet too early
KIDS in BAYELSA do not need INTERNET to operate.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
stormborn28:
kai!!! That girl don fvck tire no be small
She will never STOP.
In Fact, she just started.
She will climax by the age of 50 and retire at 90. That's if she will still be alive...
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
kingthreat:

Let me guess, the parents are poor. Poverty breeds so much ills
Not true, I've seen alot of girls from rich home do worse. Na social media ... gave a girl my phone, later I found out that she logged in to Facebook, and forgot to log-out . I decided to take a peek on her inbox, guy if you see nonsense wey matured men dey tell this small girl eh...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:
...... na Normal thing for that side naaaa

which side now?! failed upbringing and oloshoism DNA has no location... wherever you are on earth, you will hear about such lost kids, who see nothing wrong with being abused passed on like football.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by McDonie: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
please can someone help me out here with answers?

Why are they (NPF) parading them?

what will be they charges against them?

why would the media document and publish their images, and what do they aim to achieve with it?

is this the best approach to handling of this case?

i thought counseling and some psychological therapy would have been the best thing to do, even as their images are protected too?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Yankee101: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Why parade an underage girl?
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by martowskin1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
DonBenny77:
Normal levels these days
In our days as a guy I was 18 before I tasted kpekus.
Indomie generation are always in a rush rush like indomie

18YRS? U ARE PART OF THE INDOMIE GENERATION... MOST GUYS TEST AT 400LEVEL ALMOST GRADUATING
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by stormborn28(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:

She will never STOP.
In Fact, she just started.
She will climax by the age of 50 and retire at 90. That's if she will still be alive...
chisos... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by naijanative: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
GreatChizzy:
At least this one did not alleged she was raped...

It's called statutory rape. Having a sexual relationship with minors is rape, with or without consent
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by sucess001(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
How in God's name will you parade a minor for a non offence? Are they mad in that part of town?
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by stormborn28(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Folashddyy:
She is still naive
are you sure? She dey Fvck well well oooooo
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
robosky02:
14-year-old girl has been paraded by the Police in Bayelsa state after she left her home and parents to be with a boy she met on Facebook.

According to the 14-year-old girl whose identity was concealed, she left to meet the boy who she met on Facebook, with her bags. She claims he was surprised to see her with her bags and that night, she lodged with him, spent 3 nights there before he took her to his friends house.

According to the girl, she slept with the boy and after she was taken to his friends place to continue staying, she also willingly slept with his friend. She disclosed that she had stayed there for one month and she “only slept with the boys”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWoRzQHJD_U

Please do you know how I can download this video? I need to teach some other kids the dangers of social media using it. Kindly help. Thanks!
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by AmazingELixir: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin

And someone wee comman tell me sex is not sweet.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
McDonie:
please can someone help me out here with answers?
Why are they (NPF) parading them?

they parade ALL criminals/victims...these men are criminals, the child is a victim.

what will be they charges against them?

rape, unlawful carnal knowledge with an underage child.

why would the media document and publish their images, and what do they aim to achieve with it?

whose image?! the underage girl's face was hidden, as for the criminals, its a deterrent. people need to know about criminals and how they look like so that they dont fall to their crimes.

is this the best approach to handling of this case?

what else should they do? its even good that this useless child be shamed and understand that what she did is totally wrong.

i thought counseling and some psychological therapy would have been the best thing to do, even as their images are protected too?

counselling/therapy is needed but that certainly shouldnt take away the questioning/understanding of what happened (from her own mouth).
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by Mars16(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
I totally condem the act but what law did they break?They heard it from the girl that she did all those things willing and by the way does the police have to parade minors.
Re: Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover by kalufelix(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amotekun777:
Nonsense... you can't do that! She's a minor for god's sake. angry
Minor wey dey hunt Major d!ck ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.